ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Championship Race -- Texas A&M is in the drivers seat.

RebelMatt

Five-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2013
We are heading down the home stretch of the 2024 College Football Season. Let’s take a look at the current leaders in the clubhouse.

Texas A&M : I’m not sure people are paying enough attention to the Aggies. They are somewhat flying under the radar. Only loss was to Notre Dame first game of the season. Currently Zero SEC Losses. Remaining Schedule :
LSU
@South Carolina
NW State
@Auburn
Texas

**HUGE game in Aggieland Saturday.

Texas : The loss to UGA really did not hurt Texas IMO. Their schedule is easy enough to win out. Remaining Schedule :
@Vandy
Florida
@Arkansas
Kentucky
@Texas A&M

LSU : Tigers seem to be rolling at the right time, and also have zero SEC losses currently. Next two games are big for them. Remaining Schedule :
@Texas A&M
Alabama
@Florida
Vandy
Oklahoma

Tennessee : Vols only have one SEC loss. Remaining schedule :
Kentucky
Mississippi State
@UGA
UTEP
@Vandy

How big is that Georgia game now ?? Also, that loss to Arkansas will sting later I’m guessing.

Missouri : They don’t pass the eye test, with a trip to Tuscaloosa coming Saturday. Remaining Schedule :
@Alabama
Oklahoma
@South Carolina
@Mississippi State
Arkansas

Georgia : They looked the part last night, but their schedule may be the hardest in the country. Remaining Schedule :
Florida ( in Jax )
@Ole Miss
Tennessee
Umass
Georgia Tech

Alabama : 2 loss Tide in October. I find it hard to believe the SEC or ESPN will allow them to lose another game. ( That would concern me if I were an LSU fan. ) Remaining Schedule :
Mizzu
@LSU
Mercer
@Oklahoma
Auburn

Ole Miss : Rebs catch UGA at home sandwiched between Florida and Tennessee. Thats important IMO. Remaining schedule :
Oklahoma
@Arkansas
Georgia
@Florida
Mississippi State

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.