ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question

DCC30

Starting Ole Miss Quarterback
Jan 13, 2011
First of all don't get bent out of shape because MSU fans are talking about ole miss getting hammered. Remember how you children acted
When we got in trouble over 1 player in will Redmond? So that didn't hurt us at all but ole miss used it as best
They could so pay back is hell.

Now on to the question, how is it that immediately after MSU was served their notice of allegations from the NCAA, our compliance dept handed over a copy of the allegations to the media under a FOIA inquiry and it was all out in the open yet ole miss has had this for 2 weeks, has many Inquiries filed under the FOIA yet still refusing to turn it over? What are they hiding? If it was nothing there just let the papers have it and clear the air right?Just 2 weeks ago all ole miss media claim there was no notice of allegations and now they all of a sudden the have sources that can tell everyone that it's nothing major?
I don't care if most of it was under Nutt, it all started being investigated in 2012, and the NCAA isn't sniffing around the girls basketball program for 4 years. It wouldn't have taken this long if ole miss did as they claim which was self report everything with the girls basketball and self impose sanctions. It would be done long ago
If that's the case. Just like by ole friend chatt told me, no one knows what is in the notice of allegations except the NCAA and ole miss officials and they aren't going to talk until the time expires on the Inquiries that have been filed to get copies of the notice. And that will be after signing day. I don't know how bad it will be but I can say just using logic and common sense that ole miss didn't cooperate with the NCAA from
The beginning and they are lying to you the fans and to potential student athletes. It will be worse than what ULL got but less than the death penalty. Probably somewhere in between. Doesn't matter if it was Nutt. Taking kids ACTs for them to get them into school is worse than paying players in the eyes of the NCAA and that's just one allegation we know will be in the notice. Enjoy the next few months, because
I am sure MSU fans are going to pay you back. I won't be one of them, I am
Going to leave you alone now.

The real truth -- and you know it -- lies somewhere between Ole Miss kicking your program's ass for many years to come and your dropping your football program.

Seriously though, enjoy this brief ray of false hope. It's all you have.

DC.......how do you know if or when we have gotten a letter? Pat Forde of Yahoo sports reported it. Second, OM officials really have their hands tied as to what they can say right now. On the other hand the Rosebowls of the world can come up with a new story everyday and he really does not have to answer to anyone. Third trying to compare situations in matters like this is really futile. Finally, the OM Atheletic department has been upfront about this for a while both publicly and privately. They have said as much as they can say, but have warned people this was coming sometime. They have fired everyone in question and suspended our best player for seven games. All of that is fact, and I think the MSU faithful need to look t that rather than pin their hopes on the Rosebowls of the world and the agenda behind their daily claims.

Those women's basketball problems occurred 3 years ago and all the coaches were fired. Ole Miss self reported it and deducted two scholarships and reduced recruiting ourselves. We've been trying to get the NCAA to give us closure on that for over 2 years but haven't heard squat from them until now. Why now? The Track problems were reported to the NCAA over a year ago. Why nothing till now? There's a reason for the timing and the reason is Nick Saban. Ole Miss is battling Bama for 8 recruits. He's best friends with Mark Emmert. All the football allegations are minor so it will have no effect on Ole Miss kicking State's ass for many years to come. It may help Bama. Your coach can't keep a staff and it's known he was looking to get out of town. That hurts big time in recruiting. Until you take care of your own problems all you can hope for is Ole Miss getting in trouble. You State fans will not admit your own problems.

Reactions: msdeltareb
Damn, it's a ghost! @DCC30 i haven't seen you around here since November 2013. Guess the next best thing to an MSU egg bowl win is ole miss compliance issues.

Kentucky reported Miss State's women basketball program for giving a girl a scholarship who made a 12 on her ACT. No word from the NCAA on that yet. Ole Miss assistant coaches helped a girl get in school through academic fraud, same as State. Where's the fairness?

Those women's basketball problems occurred 3 years ago and all the coaches were fired. Ole Miss self reported it and deducted two scholarships and reduced recruiting ourselves. We've been trying to get the NCAA to give us closure on that for over 2 years but haven't heard squat from them until now. Why now? The Track problems were reported to the NCAA over a year ago. Why nothing till now? There's a reason for the timing and the reason is Nick Saban. Ole Miss is battling Bama for 8 recruits. He's best friends with Mark Emmert. All the football allegations are minor so it will have no effect on Ole Miss kicking State's ass for many years to come. It may help Bama. Your coach can't keep a staff and it's known he was looking to get out of town. That hurts big time in recruiting. Until you take care of your own problems all you can hope for is Ole Miss getting in trouble. You State fans will not admit your own problems.

Bless your heart.

For a preview of whats coming, do some digging into Tony Connor's injury and the timeline. Then check out why Bama had to suspend Bo Scarborough at the start of last season.

Or stick your head back in the sand and believe that this is all about women's basketball and Nick Saban telling the NCAA to hurt Ole Miss. Your call.

Good stuff ranchreb. IF you have anything else, please post. I'm going to copy&paste your comments on some other blogs.

Bless your heart.

For a preview of whats coming, do some digging into Tony Connor's injury and the timeline. Then check out why Bama had to suspend Bo Scarborough at the start of last season.

Or stick your head back in the sand and believe that this is all about women's basketball and Nick Saban telling the NCAA to hurt Ole Miss. Your call.

Poor wittle crybaby bammer boy chicken fryer has his head up his rear orifice...He's lived his whole pathetic life like that. Have fun frying those drumsticks for the Colonel![roll]

th2T6RX8KH.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT