ADVERTISEMENT

Share in Lower Level Fedex Forum Grizzlies Suite

memphis44

Gold Member
May 15, 2019
My group needs two more partners in a lower level suite. You would have two tickets every fourth game (12 games). Plus reserved parking in the arena near the suite. If you have a company or friend and would like four tickets every 2 to 4 games, that is available also.

The price is not much more than a good lower level ticket. Average is approx $195 per ticket but lots of amenities.
Price including parking for 2 tickets every fourth game is $4,680.

The last season had modest success but three starters were hurt this year for most of the season. Jaren Jackson, Jr is a future all star. Grizzlies now have the number 2 (!!) draft pick. I'm optimistic.

You would also have access at a nominal cost for other Forum events like concerts.

1. Very nice seating. Very wide and lots of leg room. Similar to sitting in first class on an airplane.

2. Restroom right at the door

3. Two flat screen TV’s for football bowl games, replays, etc.

4. Refrigerator to keep drinks in (you have to buy your own in the Forum, but can store them there)

5. Sofa, large table, etc.

6. Phone, internet, etc.

Call or text 901 481 2131

Last edited:
My group needs two more partners in a lower level suite. You would have two tickets every fourth game (12 games). Plus reserved parking in the arena near the suite.

The price is not much more than a good lower level ticket. Average is approx $195 per ticket but lots of amenities.
Price including parking for 2 tickets every fourth game is $4,680.

The last season had modest success but three starters were hurt this year for most of the season. Jaren Jackson, Jr is a future all star. Grizzlies now have the number 2 (!!) draft pick. I'm optimistic.

You would also have access at a nominal cost for other Forum events like concerts.

1. Very nice seating. Very wide and lots of leg room. Similar to sitting in first class on an airplane.

2. Restroom right at the door

3. Two flat screen TV’s for football bowl games, replays, etc.

4. Refrigerator to keep drinks in (you have to buy your own in the Forum, but can store them there)

5. Sofa, large table, etc.

6. Phone, internet, etc.

Call or text 901 481 2131

nm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT