ADVERTISEMENT

Sinking ship

Deontay Anderson gone. Ole Miss avoids another lawsuit.

What a joke our program has become.

Nice going Ross.

He was getting released anyway. When/if he goes to OKlahoma, he will have to sit out a year unless the NCAA allows him to be eligible immediately.

Nice going Ross.

Don’t be so damn dramatic, players transfer all of the time from all programs. All of this doom and gloom from fellow Rebs is exhausting

Nice going Ross.

Apparently the same lawyer has been retained by several other OM players. It will be interesting to see how the NCAA rules on transfers when the sanctions are announced. I believe they normally say upperclassmen can transfer without penalty, but if they believe the staff misled the 2016 class, they may be allowed to transfer without penalty as well.

Nice going Ross.
Michigan had 3 players transfer just today. Don’t act like we are the only program where players transfer.

Other players have to hire lawyers to defend themselves in lawsuits.

Yes players all over the country transfer because of playing time, location, or family issues.

How many of those players have threatened to file a lawsuit against the A D for fraud?

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
Yes players all over the country transfer because of playing time, location, or family issues.

How many of those players have threatened to file a lawsuit against the A D for fraud?

I bet students threaten lawsuit more often than you think when it comes to transfers. You’re just aware because it happens to be one of ours this time.
I highly doubt some college football fan in California is aware of d anderson’s situation. It’s not news pal, just part of college football. I recall the Bama kid wanting to transfer to UGA last year making a big ordeal until Bama finally allowing it. Yes Ole Miss is going through some issues, but you make it seem like this is uncharted territory. Pens State was on sanctions recently; USC not too little ago, Alabama schools are well documented with sanctions. All mentioned programs are doing just fine today. Let it go man, we won a sugar bowl, beat bama multiple times, made another New Years six bowl, hell it was worth it if you ask me.

Michigan had 3 players transfer just today. Don’t act like we are the only program where players transfer.

Don't act like any other program has players wanting to transfer because the school they signed with misled them about upcoming NCAA sanctions.

How were they misled the coaches didn’t know Tunsil was as idiot and going to say that shit draft night

How were they misled the coaches didn’t know Tunsil was as idiot and going to say that shit draft night

Ole Miss received its first NOA from the NCAA on January 22, 2016, roughly 2 weeks before NSD. Apparently, this wasn't disclosed to recruits and media sources have since claimed that Ole Miss told them they hadn't received it.

I suspect if this is the case that any recruit signed from the 2016 class will be able to transfer without penalty.

That's inaccurate Blindside, may want to read Anderson's allegations. They did tell the media they didn't have it however. I remember when you first came over here posing as a Bama fan, why do you have so much beef when you're a ****ing liar too?

That's inaccurate Blindside, may want to read Anderson's allegations. They did tell the media they didn't have it however. I remember when you first came over here posing as a Bama fan, why do you have so much beef when you're a ****ing liar too?
That's because we just beat his arse and broke his QB along with helping his good Cousin Eddie realize that MooU was a shitehole job and it was time to move on. Compound that with the fact that after saying he loved state so much he had a guy he is going to hire after the season is over, who happens to be interim coach, visiting recruits and telling them to go to florida instead of the Moo lol. His world is literally crumbling and it all started with a loss to big brother.

I bet students threaten lawsuit more often than you think when it comes to transfers. You’re just aware because it happens to be one of ours this time.
I highly doubt some college football fan in California is aware of d anderson’s situation. It’s not news pal, just part of college football. I recall the Bama kid wanting to transfer to UGA last year making a big ordeal until Bama finally allowing it. Yes Ole Miss is going through some issues, but you make it seem like this is uncharted territory. Pens State was on sanctions recently; USC not too little ago, Alabama schools are well documented with sanctions. All mentioned programs are doing just fine today. Let it go man, we won a sugar bowl, beat bama multiple times, made another New Years six bowl, hell it was worth it if you ask me.
I am always amazed at the lengths some will go to, and what they will accept, to defend bjork.

I excuse pratt because he is related to bjork.

but others?

Oh My

So you say it's inaccurate then admit it's right? Haha.....well eiither way, we'll know more tomorrow when the NCAA releases its findings and the sanctions against Ole Miss.

I am always amazed at the lengths some will go to, and what they will accept, to defend bjork.

I excuse pratt because he is related to bjork.

but others?

Oh My

I’m not defending Bjork, just don’t believe it’s as bad as you make it seem, hence the thread line “sinking ship”.

No blindside they told recruits one thing and the media another, not that hard to comprehend. You said they told recruits there was no NOA, that is not true and Anderson's allegations reflect he was told about the NOA. They told the media they had not received it yet, that is true.

No blindside they told recruits one thing and the media another, not that hard to comprehend. You said they told recruits there was no NOA, that is not true and Anderson's allegations reflect he was told about the NOA. They told the media they had not received it yet, that is true.

Haven't read the Anderson allegations, just know he feels that Ole Miss misled him about the severity of the sanctions. Does he say that Ole Miss showed him the NOA?

And it looks like other players are ready to jump ship too. That's what you should be focusing on, how and why Ole Miss would mislead recruits. Because you can bet the NCAA is focused on it.

I’m not defending Bjork, just don’t believe it’s as bad as you make it seem, hence the thread line “sinking ship”.
Everyone with common sense knows you aren't defending him. EM is literally too stupid to hold a normal conversation with. He obsesses about Bjork and brings him up in every thread whether the thread remotely has anything to do with him or not. It's really sad but it is also fun to watch his mind be so consumed with a person he has no control over lol.

Everyone with common sense knows you aren't defending him. EM is literally too stupid to hold a normal conversation with. He obsesses about Bjork and brings him up in every thread whether the thread remotely has anything to do with him or not. It's really sad but it is also fun to watch his mind be so consumed with a person he has no control over lol.

Don't you obsess over em just as much?

They did mislead him saying the majority was against the former staff. Had they said the more severe allegations were against the former staff then this would be a non issue.

em is just having fun with your apparent need to blindly defend Bjork. We all notice it.
Again, show me where i have defended him other than ask EM to site how he would have stopped that or how he was directly involved in it. And no being the athletic director isn't a valid answer lol.

Again, show me where i have defended him other than ask EM to site how he would have stopped that or how he was directly involved in it. And no being the athletic director isn't a valid answer lol.

No poking fun or jokes. Please tell me.

Do you believe bjork should keep his job after today?

Reactions: BlindsideHeckler
No poking fun or jokes. Please tell me.

Do you believe bjork should keep his job after today?
I don't have an opinion one way or the other. I don't make those decisions. He probably will keep his job after today though. I don't see everything as his fault as you do. I think the coaches are way more involved with these things than an AD. It's like blaming an NFL owner for who the coach starts. As long as he is making money and firing coaches when they need to be fired i'm ok with it. I'm not happy with the Luke hire but I agree with you that he didn't have many options.

I don't have an opinion one way or the other. I don't make those decisions. He probably will keep his job after today though. I don't see everything as his fault as you do. I think the coaches are way more involved with these things than an AD. It's like blaming an NFL owner for who the coach starts. As long as he is making money and firing coaches when they need to be fired i'm ok with it. I'm not happy with the Luke hire but I agree with you that he didn't have many options.
I will not condemn your opinion. It has some merit, I just respectfully disagree.

When the day ended and bjork still had a job, that was it for me. I'm done.

I am looking forward to their call when I don't renew our season tickets and donations.

Good luck to you all.

So you say it's inaccurate then admit it's right? Haha.....well eiither way, we'll know more tomorrow when the NCAA releases its findings and the sanctions against Ole Miss.
They were not as bad as you thought blindside Ha! Ha! Ha!

EM did you graduate from OM? Kind of odd that your going to kick rocks on the student athletes over one individual. If you are a graduate hopefully you will decide to allocate that donation to the institution in your departure of OM sports. Hotty Toddy

He was going to start for the Sig ma nures this year;<)

I will not condemn your opinion. It has some merit, I just respectfully disagree.

When the day ended and bjork still had a job, that was it for me. I'm done.

I am looking forward to their call when I don't renew our season tickets and donations.

Good luck to you all.
No need to be a jerk about it. Pratt has a right to his opinion and he makes a great point. The AD didn’t hire those whores, did he? He didn’t pay those players, did he? All he has done is try to clean up the mess.

So do we get our money back on "all the paid players" who leave?

Did state get their money back from Leo

What you mean state paid Leo??? Yea that is what Leo said wasn't it.
Now lets see if state gets theirs..

No they handed to his mama so as not to get in trouble.

So do we get our money back on "all the paid players" who leave?

Bo Scarborough had to give his back when he was suspended. Not sure if Leo gave his back, did Laremy give his payments back?

Wow, that's three, how many more were there?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT