ADVERTISEMENT

Smack-talking outsiders are evidently stupid

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
to think I would ever bother opening one of their rude-ass, low-no parenting (if father even known to the mother) threads. How stupid can they be? Oh, I know they'll try to out jackass themselves now, CARRY ON IDIOTS!

Yea it is pretty weird that a bunch of adults waste so much of their time to come over here with this behavior. There are a couple people that can carry on a relevant convo but obviously most are here to agitate by any means necessary.

Reactions: colreb1947
Evidently you do not remember eggbowl.com during the Sherrill investigation. The Ole Miss ho that was porking the lead investigator (XenaReb) and her kin (HopefulReb) were on the site everyday spewing rumors. Sherrill was, unlike Fresus, not named in any violations and certainly did not rack up 21 of them.
When the penalty was handed down to MSU , Col Dave Childers , who was over the board shut it down. Said there was no reason to have it any longer.

Smoke my Pole.

Smack-talking outsiders appear to have been the only ones with a handle on what's been going on at Ole Miss for more than a year now... if they're 'stupid', imagine how all the supposed 'insiders' feel, considering how consistently wrong they've been.

Smack-talking outsiders appear to have been the only ones with a handle on what's been going on at Ole Miss for more than a year now... if they're 'stupid', imagine how all the supposed 'insiders' feel, considering how consistently wrong they've been.

This.

and why would an "outsider" care about the ole miss football program?

and why would an "outsider" care about the ole miss football program?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I generally pay attention to the things that happen to and around our Western Division opponents, the teams we play every year.

Also, to a lesser degree, theres a certain degree of schadenfruede when fans from another school who talk trash and have delusions of grandeur take a well-deserved fall.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I generally pay attention to the things that happen to and around our Western Division opponents, the teams we play every year.

Also, to a lesser degree, theres a certain degree of schadenfruede when fans from another school who talk trash and have delusions of grandeur take a well-deserved fall.
If you and a few others would keep your nose out of ole miss business and off our board we all would be better off. If lsu was having problems I sure wouldn't pay to be on lsu's board talking trash. Get a life.

If you and a few others would keep your nose out of ole miss business and off our board we all would be better off. If lsu was having problems I sure wouldn't pay to be on lsu's board talking trash. Get a life.
Well, considering the fact that this actually ISN'T a pay board...

Why is it, do you think, that all rivals boards have a free pay board so that people from other sites can come and visit? Could it possibly be because they want to encourage that kind of interaction? I think perhaps so. Probably the most comedic thing is somebody on a message board telling somebody else on a message board to 'get a life' because they're not on the RIGHT message board. Seriously.

Well, considering the fact that this actually ISN'T a pay board...

Why is it, do you think, that all rivals boards have a free pay board so that people from other sites can come and visit? Could it possibly be because they want to encourage that kind of interaction? I think perhaps so. Probably the most comedic thing is somebody on a message board telling somebody else on a message board to 'get a life' because they're not on the RIGHT message board. Seriously.
We can do without your trash interaction, go play on your free lsu board.

to think I would ever bother opening one of their rude-ass, low-no parenting (if father even known to the mother) threads. How stupid can they be? Oh, I know they'll try to out jackass themselves now, CARRY ON IDIOTS!
Yeah. They're at the level where responding is like beating up on a terribly defective toddler.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT