ADVERTISEMENT

So if the Tunsil

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
? Isn't answered by now, when? After Bama? Total bs after this long and no resolution.

Trying to appease the NCAA just in case. I'm betting that it also had to do with avoiding any chance of injury in such a lop-sided game. But, I'm like y'all...they've been on campus for a month. Of course, the NCAA is notorious for operating at the "speed of smell."

Reactions: Fishing123
Doubtful since they emphasized internal but not positive given his leadership expectations.

Trying to appease the NCAA just in case. I'm betting that it also had to do with avoiding any chance of injury in such a lop-sided game. But, I'm like y'all...they've been on campus for a month. Of course, the NCAA is notorious for operating at the "speed of smell."

If the AD has no time table there may be more fire than smoke. Cases like this involving agents can be very bad. The academic crap is also bad. These are two of the worst possible infractions to have. They leave a paper trail.

Believe me, if it was your friends at the Clarion Liar would be running rampant with it.

well, I would bet the university straight up exploded at the butt sniffers at the CL for creating this drama. If the CL had kept their orgasmic tremors at bay instead of reporting every hyperbolic word of the wacked out pseudo step dad, we would not be in this mess. I fully expect the CL to walk a very straight line and the university has a very short and stiff rope on the amount of access the CL has/will have in the near to mid future...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT