ADVERTISEMENT

Some thoughts on MPW POD:

NoVAReb9

Silver Member
Jun 28, 2024
Long time listener, first time poster. Curious about y'alls thoughts:

- Never gone on YouTube but it must be a superior experience. Someone gets a text on there and my car audio system fires off like a damn air horn. Tough for me to hang in there after getting my ears blasted every three minutes.
- The ads are clearly algorithmically placed and it wears me out. I honestly don't care about the ads in general, make your money my dudes, but PLEASE let me know or give a warning so that I am not one second listening to NM and then immediately hear some woman talk about getting her period at a plane.
- Siskey tries to play the Freeze thing cool by "just listening," but judging by the # of f-bombs he dropped at Jeffrey about how long he coached WRs, he clearly wasn't cool, calm, and collected about it. Tyler's still a national treasure to listen to, but come on dog be honest about how you feel and just say you are too close with him to dish it out. He's loyal and that's cool but don't do the "just asking questions" junk, you're smarter than that.

But I do value it overall, @ Neal and Chase, thank you.
Much clearer work on OM, sports, politics, etc. than I was getting from the homer sites.

Reactions: WetWendy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.