ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to Lane today

TransReb

Two-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2020
Got back in town from Omaha this morning. Exhausted. As many of you may recall lane and I are really close friends from doing yoga together at the same studio. He called me to check in (usually does after big social issues occur) and we talked about the run we just went on leading up to and including Omaha. He told me to just wait for the fall. He thinks we can win it all. Love that guy.

2a50d727ae8a99c98d0a903bf3baae6f.jpg

As many of you may recall lane and I are really close friends... He called me to check in (usually does after big social issues occur) and we talked about the run we just went on leading up to and including Omaha. He told me to just wait for the fall. He thinks we can win it all. Love that guy.

What are his thoughts on the SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade?

/s

Reactions: bumper jack
What happened with Arch? I thought he was all about OM’s support of transgenders on athletics.

Does he think gas prices will ever get as high Nancy Pelosi’s eyebrows?

Why dont you suggest he shorten his son's name to Ox. Knox has so many unpleasant connotations the young man could develop some social as well as psychological issues.

Why dont you suggest he shorten his son's name to Ox. Knox has so many unpleasant connotations the young man could develop some social as well as psychological issues.
I have joked about this with him actually

Reactions: zreb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT