ADVERTISEMENT

Summary from Columbia

RebelSandman

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2019
The town kinda sucks. Restaurant and bar scene reminded me a lot of Starkville. Market on Main with their live music was pretty cool once we were able to get a seat.

Their stadium and getting into an out of it (the area around) is garbage. Their tailgate scene is garbage. The stadium is big but ours is better maintained and serviced. One Jumbotron. Ribbon-boards are damn near useless. The concession lines (upper deck) were God-awful — 30-45 minute waits. The only thing i liked were that all of the bleacher seats had backs to them.

Their pre-game was shit compared to ours. Sandstorm was meh for an afternoon game. It lasted about 30 seconds and was just waving towels. Give me an “Are You Ready” any day of the week over that. In-game was garbage — we always have music going or something happening. Lots of silent periods.

The people/fans were fairly useless. They spent most of the afternoon booing our players, yelling F You Juice, and randomly flipping off our fans and talking shit they wouldn’t back up.

The game:

Dominant defense. OL played great in pass protection. DL was dominant. Not much to say here other than let’s improve on the 2nd half next time.

LFG beat LSU

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.