ADVERTISEMENT

Swinney shouldn't buy a

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
lottery ticket. A total waste of his money. I don't think you're suppose to exercise when you have mono. AMIRITE?

Swinney has not lived up to expectations and has not been much of a contributor to the team. Eric Swinney will go down as another player with high potential who wasted his college playing years by being non-productive.

The following in some information about mono:

Mononucleosis, often known simply as mono, has an incubation period of one to two months. Once symptoms appear, recovery can take an additional four to six weeks. Until your physician tells you it is safe to resume more strenuous workouts, avoid any but the mildest exercise (e.g., short walks).

In many mono patients, the spleen—a large blood-filtering gland located in the upper-left part of your abdomen—becomes enlarged. Participating in contact sports or simply moving around too much can put you at risk for a ruptured spleen, a rare but possible complication of mono. If, despite taking precautions, you experience sharp abdominal pain, confusion, dizziness, fainting or blurred vision, contact your physician immediately. The doctor will then determine if you need to go to the emergency room.

It is also important to avoid exercise because too much activity during the first weeks of mono can make symptoms linger longer and be more severe than they otherwise would. This is true whether you initially feel fatigued or not.

Last edited:
It's not his fault that he blew his knee out on his first carry.

Nor is it that he contracted MONO, but reality is he will be physically depleted for a month then a mont maybe to get into shape again? Not optimistic here, and it is a sad story.

You act like it was Swinney’s fault that all of this has happened to him. I feel terrible for the kid. He was had the worst luck.

You act like it was Swinney’s fault that all of this has happened to him. I feel terrible for the kid. He was had the worst luck.
no idea where you thought that. Where did I imply fault?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT