ADVERTISEMENT

Talk about playing - POLITICS - I find it interesting - - -

Rebsrockem

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2004
STL
That Shep had on a couple of members from "The Five" on his show today...........Liberal Bob Beckel and Conservative Dana Perino.

Now, here's where I was shaking my head. Both "guests" are good on politics, however....................any1 remember watching Shep's show when he was at Ole Miss for the Presidential Debate? In one interview, Shep (who _prob_ votes to the left if I had to bet my house on it) somehow pissed ole Bob off and Bob came screaming back about how Shep should just, basically, "keep his gay ass down at Ole Miss." Shep, then replied, "Wow." And, they went to an immediate break. Again, any1 see that said segment?

Fast Forward to today's show................those two (three actually) acted like best buddies. I can't see how / why Shep would have Bob on HIS SHOW EVER AGAIN after that little tirade Bob went off on during the debate' show.

Shep even closed out today's segment by saying they were both the best in the business.

I know forgive and forget, but.......................................................not sure I coulda' done what Shep did today. I guess>THAT< is what you call real "politics."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News