ADVERTISEMENT

Testimony and immunity eh?

He shouldn't be beating ANY Top 25 talent with bordeline 3-star recruits he gets.

And Freeze SHOULD have won the SEC a couple of times now with all the 5-stars he buys, yet poor Arkansas and Memphis kept him away LMAO!

And your shrimpy little head coach can't beat Freeze but Memphis can? Is your shrimpy little coach dumb (like you) or something? LMAO!

And your shrimpy little head coach can't beat Freeze but Memphis can? Is your shrimpy little coach dumb (like you) or something? LMAO!

Yep losing to a pissant program like Ole Miss was a terrible loss for Saban. Just like losing to Memphis was a terrible loss for Freeze.

Saban went on from that terrible loss to the pissant program to win 12 straight games, the SEC and the NC.

Freeze went on from his terrible Memphis loss to have another terrible loss against Arkansas that literally cost him the SEC West Championship.

Great coaches like Saban can overcome a terrible loss and still win big. Pissant coaches like Freeze just keep on losing LMAO!

Yep losing to a pissant program like Ole Miss was a terrible loss for Saban. Just like losing to Memphis was a terrible loss for Freeze.

Saban went on from that terrible loss to the pissant program to win 12 straight games, the SEC and the NC.

Freeze went on from his terrible Memphis loss to have another terrible loss against Arkansas that literally cost him the SEC West Championship.

Great coaches like Saban can overcome a terrible loss and still win big. Pissant coaches like Freeze just keep on losing LMAO!

Seems your pissant shrimpy head coach is making it a habit of getting skull dragged by Freeze's "pissant" program. LMAO!

What years can you 'pluck out' to make your program look good? You have stunk for decades upon decades. Not that State is any better, but don't act like you are Bama or something just because you got lucky a couple of times. They are going to drill Ole Miss this year like they've done over 90% of the time over the last 100 years.

State will go to a better bowl than Ole Miss will this year. Mark it down.

Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Now go fvck yourself.

Reactions: J. Lyman Stone
Nope. And he also hasn't had 5-star talent everywhere either. In fact you Rebs are always making fun of how bad his recruiting is, yet since Freeze arrived he's got the same number of wins, with half the talent.

You should think about that.
I'll go ahead and say it, mullen want ever beat little nicky either..........

He shouldn't be beating ANY Top 25 talent with bordeline 3-star recruits he gets.

And Freeze SHOULD have won the SEC a couple of times now with all the 5-stars he buys, yet poor Arkansas and Memphis kept him away LMAO!
why can't mullen and staff sign more talented kids, huh?

and troy beat your three star's.

why can't mullen and staff sign more talented kids, huh?

If State disregarded the rule book like OM has under Freeze they could have signed many more studs. State and OM share the same state and have similar histories over the last half century. State has been to Atlanta and been ranked #1 while OM hasn't.

Reactions: billywaynebama
If State disregarded the rule book like OM has under Freeze they could have signed many more studs. State and OM share the same state and have similar histories over the last half century. State has been to Atlanta and been ranked #1 while OM hasn't.

Tell me again what Ole Miss did to that "#1" team of yours, that year.

Coach Mullins has a record of 4-29 against RANKED teams. That's a 12% suck-sess rate.
Meanwhile, Coach Freeze has a 10-14 record against RANKED teams. A 45% success rate.
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/record-current-sec-coaches-vs-ranked-teams/
Ole Miss is projected to be in the 2017 Outback Bowl vs. Michigan. M00 U. is not even predicted to make it to a bowl. If that happens and Mullins loses another Egg Bowl (which he will) then he'll be looking for another job.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions
He has been looking for another job all along. His big mouth keeps him from getting another job, however.

He has been looking for another job all along. His big mouth keeps him from getting another job, however.
I have heard his looking was due to the fact that he would not jeopardize his career by pulling the antics that OM and Freesus were and did not want to continue to compete with such rampant cheating. You have to admit it was beginning to look like the NCAA was going to let you slide forever. CDM will still be coaching NCAA football when Freesus is mowing my yard

The only reason I like so many posts is because @J. Lyman Stone whines about it.

Before I would only like a @BlindsideHeckler or @Lord_Baelish post if I thought it was amusing or made a good point. Now I like them all just to make the crybaby throw a fit.

The only reason you "like" your own posts is because no one else will. billyblindsidebaelish. Only a clown creates three profiles and talks to himself. LMAO!

The only reason I like so many posts is because @J. Lyman Stone whines about it.

Before I would only like a @BlindsideHeckler or @Lord_Baelish post if I thought it was amusing or made a good point. Now I like them all just to make the crybaby throw a fit.

What grown man cries about something so silly on the internet?!?

I honestly feel sorry for him, even his own fans can't stand him.

Lyman is as popular here as a crybaby Hillary supporter at a Trump rally LMAO! Lyman you gonna vote for Trump? I bet not, he's going to deport all the sissy Hillary lovers back to Mexico LMAO!

That multiple personality still here? Hadn't checked Hotty Toddy in a while. Just as I left it couple weeks ago...they,he,she,us??... still here trolling. Not sure he,they,she,us.. has a life outside this forum. Very sad, and at the same time... kind of funny to see the time spent on an OM forum. Enjoy most of your time here. Seems to be an obsession. Until next time.

That multiple personality still here? Hadn't checked Hotty Toddy in a while. Just as I left it couple weeks ago...they,he,she,us??... still here trolling. Not sure he,they,she,us.. has a life outside this forum. Very sad, and at the same time... kind of funny to see the time spent on an OM forum. Enjoy most of your time here. Seems to be an obsession. Until next time.

With 3 profiles, billyblindsidebaelish spends 3 times as much time here as anyone else. What a clown! LMAO!

I have heard his looking was due to the fact that he would not jeopardize his career by pulling the antics that OM and Freesus were and did not want to continue to compete with such rampant cheating. You have to admit it was beginning to look like the NCAA was going to let you slide forever. CDM will still be coaching NCAA football when Freesus is mowing my yard
RobertIsAnIdiot.

Reactions: J. Lyman Stone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT