ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Greg

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
We need that big boost. The momentum just resumed. Ibhave no idea about ol priorities but a garret Bolles would be a nice experienced add. He kinda comes and goes but maybe he sees national prominence here the next coupla years. In any event another lineman seems to me a good idea for depth. We can run through those guys like water. I'm looking fwd to a heathy Taylor Patterson Rawlings and Conyers with Givens breaking in.

We need that big boost. The momentum just resumed. Ibhave no idea about ol priorities but a garret Bolles would be a nice experienced add. He kinda comes and goes but maybe he sees national prominence here the next coupla years. In any event another lineman seems to me a good idea for depth. We can run through those guys like water. I'm looking fwd to a heathy Taylor Patterson Rawlings and Conyers with Givens breaking in.

Depth??? Little is the starting LT next year replacing Tunsil lol

Yea Little is our starting tackle next year replacing Tunsil.Going to be good to have a big guy like Little next year to run the football .

Reactions: rcox38654
Yea I like Jordan to I think that Sims will be our right tackle beside Taylor as guard.

Little changes everything.
He's the unanimous No. 1 OT tackle across the four major crootin sites and the second best player in the country according to 247 and ESPN. For an idea of just how good scouts think this dude is, check out his overall rankings compared to Laremy Tunsil's when he committed in 2013.

Overall rankings (Little has a higher grade)
Rivals/247/Scout/ESPN

Greg Little 4 2 3 2
Laremy Tunsil 14 4 7 5

I'm not saying the guy's better than Tunsil, but he is considered to be a transcendent talent who, like Tunsil, could be an SEC starter from Day 1. If Little can at least be serviceable, the Rebels O-line becomes significantly more stable. Now Little is holding down the left tackle spot and Rawlings gets to stay on the right, where he performed admirably as a freshman during Tunsil's seven-game suspension.
http://www.redcuprebellion.com/2015...ent-recruiting-2016-laremy-tunsil-replacement

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT