ADVERTISEMENT

The CL could once again look like idiots with an agenda when the facts come out

RebReb

Two-Star Prospect
Apr 19, 2002
The article they currently have up is full of speculation and suggestions that there is more to the story than the current facts suggest.

Do you really think anyone at Ole Miss would allow the program and the hundreds of millions of dollars invested in it to be put in jeopardy over 305 bucks?

There are PERFECTLY LEGAL ways for athletes in need to get small amounts of money in these situations. Let the facts come out before jumping to judgment - as the "news"paper in our own state obviously failed to do - again.

If you spend a nickel on the CL then this is what you are supporting. Don't advertise there, don't visit the web site, and don't buy the paper.

Before anyone asks, one of my leghumper friends sent me the article - as he is quick to do whenever that rag posts an attack on Ole Miss which is quite frequently.

Reactions: Fishing123
The article they currently have up is full of speculation and suggestions that there is more to the story than the current facts suggest.

Do you really think anyone at Ole Miss would allow the program and the hundreds of millions of dollars invested in it to be put in jeopardy over 305 bucks?

There are PERFECTLY LEGAL ways for athletes in need to get small amounts of money in these situations. Let the facts come out before jumping to judgment - as the "news"paper in our own state obviously failed to do - again.

If you spend a nickel on the CL then this is what you are supporting. Don't advertise there, don't visit the web site, and don't buy the paper.

Before anyone asks, one of my leghumper friends sent me the article - as he is quick to do whenever that rag posts an attack on Ole Miss which is quite frequently.
So, you think that the only money that ever exchanged hands was one player and $305? Wow. Head in sand.

NorthRanger since you enjoy the facts, your thoughts on the fact that Tunsil admitted taking money from an OM coach?

Maybe a coach gave him a dollar to get a Pepsi. It all depends on his perspective. IF I give you a dime, then you can honestly say you took money from me. As old Billy Bob Clinton once said: "all depends on what the meaning of is IS".
I'll reserve judgement when ALL the facts are in. [thumb2]

Maybe a coach gave him a dollar to get a Pepsi. It all depends on his perspective. IF I give you a dime, then you can honestly say you took money from me. As old Billy Bob Clinton once said: "all depends on what the meaning of is IS".

As any good homer fan would. Then when the hammer drops, you'll blame Miss State for turning you in LOL

Reactions: billywaynebammer
I have no idea what happened...OM might be guilty as h....

what I do know is that I don't believe anything the Clarion Ledger reports

we will see

Lol. Who doesn't know what "is" means?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT