ADVERTISEMENT

The Grove board is gone.

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
More than half the posts are garbage. I suppose the mod's , if there are any, are dining at the Ravine or something. There is very little content on Rivals any longer.

Reactions: Helliscomingwithme
More than half the posts are garbage. I suppose the mod's , if there are any, are dining at the Ravine or something. There is very little content on Rivals any longer.
I paid to be on that board for like 10 years. What a waste of money. Nothing insightful was ever on there. Everyone talked like they were connected and didn't know squat!!

Not one report on the baseball game yesterday. Very little basketball coverage. It’s becoming the CNN of the recruiting sites. The Spirit is reporting on every sport.

Not one report on the baseball game yesterday. Very little basketball coverage. It’s becoming the CNN of the recruiting sites. The Spirit is reporting on every sport.
I wonder if the towel has not been thrown and we're just realizing it.

I used to be about 95% to 5% on the Rivals site. Now it's about 50-50. There's a lot of hatred and vile on the Grove board. I know some who will let their subscriptions run out. I get tired of fighting the same battles every day on that board. My ignore list is at 41 and grows almost daily.

I used to be about 95% to 5% on the Rivals site. Now it's about 50-50. There's a lot of hatred and vile on the Grove board. I know some who will let their subscriptions run out. I get tired of fighting the same battles every day on that board. My ignore list is at 41 and grows almost daily.
In the past there were moderators that "discouraged" that smack stuff. No more. It's the wild wooly west and there's so little info contribution, it's sad. Other sites are far better now.

The world is divided, the United States is divided, Mississippi is divided, Oxford is divided, Ole Miss is divided. Anybody see that changing in the next 100 years. I don’t think so.

The world is divided, the United States is divided, Mississippi is divided, Oxford is divided, Ole Miss is divided. Anybody see that changing in the next 100 years. I don’t think so.
all of the aforementioned always have been and likely will be, so until the Rapture.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT