ADVERTISEMENT

The hot rumor at the moment is that

So was yours. You really have nothing better to do than F5 this board waiting for my new post, do you? LMAO!
Incorrect. Check again. I, unlike you, have a constructive life with things of merit to be accomplished during the course of the day. And I bet it just KILLED you to wait just so I wouldn't be right...AGAIN.

Sorry buddy, we aren't going to excuse poor behavior and life choices from you and your friends just because it isn't nice. This isn't your local elementary school that hands out trophies to everyone because "everyone is a winner." Life works much differently. Try it sometime! Winning is fun.
Actually your fav team wins..you haven't actually won shit! I bet Saban cringes at you little bitches. By the way, you calling someone a redneck is like calling water wet.

Don't give one red shit who we paid, but your argument is straight dumpster piles.

Team A: Historic football program, hires elite coach, winning resumes, players continue to want to play for said coach and program.

Team B: Historically garbage football program, hires a coach whose only name recognition is due to a family that owns Taco Bell, immediately starts signing elite high school talent.

It's good to see Ole Miss is finally competitive at college football, but you people are dipshits if you think Hugh Freeze is innocent in all of this.
Alabama has been offering girls and pay to recruits as early as the 30's. It's only gotten bigger. How else do you explain how they paid, I mean closed on their class like they did. I heard the NCAA is camped out in Toilet-town as I speak.

Reactions: Rebelblitz
Another disgusting post from an ole miss redneck. It's about like saying water is wet.
Hey Dummy, I can't believe you are still here. I fly to Japan on business and was laughing at how stupid you are to spend your time on another teams board, I mean am I missing something or does your life suck.?? Waiting on an answer pls !!~ Mr. Redneck from Alabammer..!

Not only am I correct, but I've shared your handiwork on this board with a few. They agree you should stop projecting your own insecurities on others. And maybe try leaving the state of Mississippi for the first time in your
Billy, you do know how stupid you sound...right ? Just wondering, you are an embarrassment to your institution ( whatever that is ), and the state of Bammer. Do you have any pride, look that up in the dictionary if you must.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT