ADVERTISEMENT

The loss has settled in, what are the

Dec 14, 2014
Kool-Aid drinkers thinking now. Freeze`s history with 3rd and less than1 reared its dirty head again yesterday.

Last night and last years Lsu game kind of sticks out to me. We have teams 3rd and long and we rush only 3.
This guy last night when we rushed 4 he torched us. So what do we do, we rush only 3 many times and give him even longer to sit back and pick a receiver out.

How do you get motivated to finish the season to go to a crappy bowl. If you are a 1st round pick in the NFL do you sit out with a fake injury?? The only motivation was a SEC Championship and maybe get into the playoffs with the championship.

No motivation for RK, Tunsil, Conner, Treadwell.

I think the offense has been much better since Tunsil returned. Running game has been better each week. I think everyone is selling RK, Tunsil, Conner, and Treadwell short. We will see what kind of character they have in the next 2 weeks. Not as good as a championship, but still much to play for. Still building a program. We'll see what Freeze built into these guys in the next 2 weeks. I for one will be at both games to do my small part.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT