ADVERTISEMENT

The reason Kiffin sucks at instate crootin is the same reason Luke did

kernelrebel

All-Pro NFL
Jun 2, 2017
The heart of the matter is Ross Bjork and Michael Thompson made it their mission to cooperate with the NCAA and destroy the “network” in Mississippi. They threatened over a dozen boosters to cooperate or be disassociated that were never in the NOA. These boosters were harassed with dozens of hours of interviews. I personally know 3 of them and they are not coming back anytime soon.
Bjork got a sweet deal from the NCAA. I’ll die never understanding why Thompson did what he did.

undertaker-coffin.gif

The heart of the matter is Ross Bjork and Michael Thompson made it their mission to cooperate with the NCAA and destroy the “network” in Mississippi. They threatened over a dozen boosters to cooperate or be disassociated that were never in the NOA. These boosters were harassed with dozens of hours of interviews. I personally know 3 of them and they are not coming back anytime soon.
Bjork got a sweet deal from the NCAA. I’ll die never understanding why Thompson did what he did.

What’s it going to take with the 3 you know? We have a new administration, coaching staff, and NIL has become a thing. What’s holding them back?

Reactions: ClassyRebel
Gonna need screenshots to decide how I will communicate with OP from now on

I wouldn’t have a clue how to search for that thread, but I’m 100% sure I’m not remembering this incorrectly. Maybe the member he went at will jump in here and confirm.

Reactions: Rebs515
Gonna need screenshots to decide how I will communicate with OP from now on
I honestly don’t care how you communicate with me. However, a poster talked about my foster child and I called his son “retarded”. Poster in question doesn’t have a child with a handicapped but acted like he did and asked Neal to ban me in a sad attempt to hide his racism.

I honestly don’t care how you communicate with me. However, a poster talked about my foster child and I called his son “retarded”. Poster in question doesn’t have a child with a handicapped but acted like he did and asked Neal to ban me in a sad attempt to hide his racism.
This is exactly why I said screenshots or links. Context matters on message board posts

Reactions: Rebs515
That makes no sense. I know 2 that never quit and laughed at the NCAA.

This was an argument he had with someone on the board.
Ah, I was thinking of the twitter handle of the guy who posted the "Lane dun knocked her up" tweet. People were talking crap about him, and a few posters said something about the kid in his profile. Seemingly, these are two seperate threads. Luckily, I think those posters got put in their place real fast.

Reactions: BroWallace

Yea, no. That’s not what happened. But whatever man. Just so people know, you’re a horrible person.

ETA: You also said you didn’t know what I was talking about in this thread. That was clearly wasn’t true.

Because it’s not worth the effort? Mississippi has, hands down, the absolute worst public school coaching in the country. Do you really thing it should have taken a long shot bomb for Oxford High to beat Prep? Hell no. Ricky Black would coach absolute circles around 90% of the clowns “coaching” MS public schools.

Yea, no. That’s not what happened. But whatever man. Just so people know, you’re a horrible person.
Yes, it’s what happened. It was @lpruittms . He does not have a handicapped child. He admitted he made it up. That was after he said my Forster son never experienced racism. Granted, I shouldn’t have let that upset me since he doesn’t know anyone in my family just like I don’t know anyone in his.

• Wow
Reactions: Rebs515 and dbrebs1
Because it’s not worth the effort? Mississippi has, hands down, the absolute worst public school coaching in the country. Do you really thing it should have taken a long shot bomb for Oxford High to beat Prep? Hell no. Ricky Black would coach absolute circles around 90% of the clowns “coaching” MS public schools.
That’s a good point. And I for one think we can win if we never sign another kid from Mississippi.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT