ADVERTISEMENT

The SEC absolutely wont let Georgia lose this game, they can’t. Mark this prediction down and send it to Birmingham

jprebel

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
It’s the only real playoff team as of right now for the league. SEC will make sure it stays that way.

This last weekend you saw what it looked like for SEC officials to help keep a team in the game, this weekend you’ll see them give a team the game. They will start off rigging it to ensure Georgia will jump out to a 10 point lead. After seeing Lane pull out two other close games they tried screwing us in, they will never let this game get within 10 points.

I say Ole Miss plays well, that we possibly even look like the better team, but the officiating is just too much. We get it to 10 in the 4th, the officials impose their will and Georgia kicks a late field goal to cover and win by 13.

Afterwards all our weak fans who continue to say we can’t do anything about the officiating will come to this board asking what we can do. And I’ll point them to my posts the past few years explaining that these battles are fought long before you step onto the field for your biggest game of the season.

Blast me if you’d like but that’s my prediction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News