ADVERTISEMENT

The statutes of

No, angry little man. Those are YOUR words, liar. And Freeze skull dragged your bama team and Saban the last two years. Carry on, dimwit. LMAO

Nope, they are your words. You said you were willing to call him a moron if you could also say that Ole Miss 'skull dragged' Alabama last year.

I was fine with that. Now you are trying to backtrack.

And it's not working LMAO!

Nope, they are your words. You said you were willing to call him a moron if you could also say that Ole Miss 'skull dragged' Alabama last year.

I was fine with that. Now you are trying to backtrack.

And it's not working LMAO!

Provide the post where I said that, liar. I'll wait. Oh, and Bama was skull dragged by Freeze and Ole Miss, the last two years and you're mad about it. LMAO

Provide the post where I said that, liar. I'll wait. Oh, and Bama was skull dragged by Freeze and Ole Miss, the last two years and you're mad about it. LMAO

Why would I waste my time, everyone knows you said it. Just like a few days ago you were claiming that IF the moron had the talent that Saban had, then he COULD skull drag Alabama.

Now you claim he did. So you're lying on yourself! You are such a Hugh Freeze it's not even funny LMAO!

Why would I waste my time, everyone knows you said it. Just like a few days ago you were claiming that IF the moron had the talent that Saban had, then he COULD skull drag Alabama.

Now you claim he did. So you're lying on yourself! You are such a Hugh Freeze it's not even funny LMAO!

Beep Beep Beep Beep...That's heckler backtracking. LMAO

Still waiting for you to find that post. Beep beep beep. Keep backtracking little liar! LMAO

Ole Miss skull dragged your little bama team the last two years and you're mad. LMAO

g-spt-120705-hugh-freeze-1109p.grid-6x3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT