ADVERTISEMENT

The Story of Billy Wayne's Clothes

Billy Wayne, God bless his sweet little heart, AKA Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot, does not get the inside joke, a Dawg Whistle to the rest of us, about "when did you graduate from the University of Alabama?" what a Dumb A$$

Why are you on this Board?

Billy Wayne, God bless his sweet little heart, AKA Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot, does not get the inside joke, a Dawg Whistle to the rest of us, about "when did you graduate from the University of Alabama?" what a Dumb A$$

The joke is on Ole Miss

Always has been.

What does this have to do with the NCAA dropping the hammer on Ole Miss?

Nothing Ghost, you are truly stupid !!

The Following does, seems you overlooked this:

The only thing I've posted here is the words of your own Rebel mod, who agrees with your pal Ghost that Ole Miss is going to get hammered. Are you saying he is total BS?

Who is the Rebel mod and where did he say it?

And I also posted that Laremy Tunsil is being sued again by his stepfather, which is completely factual as well.

Yes, no one disputes the Law-Suit, but you added that the NCAA was still talking to Tunsil. You were asked where you were getting this information and you refused to answer. Typical idiot with the Tin-Foil Hat, just verbal diarrhea of the mouth.

You are the typical homer that doesn't want to hear that your beloved program and coach cheated. Sorry, but the NCAA disagrees.

Where is the factual evidence that the current program/staff has cheated?

Where is the factual evidence that the NCAA disagrees?

“So one is not being fair-minded or in this case a Homer when one wants to have a conclusion based on facts?”

“Let's see...an Ole Miss fan and alum posting on an Ole Miss board...yeah, I guess you could call me a homer. That looks like the only thing you've gotten correct in any of your posts. Mostly your 3rd grade tauntings and nonsensical childishness are not worthy of being responded to because normal adults can't quite get down to such a low, simple-minded level ~ so I won't respond anymore. I'll just laugh at your foolishness.”

You should have listened to your pal Ghost when you had the chance, as this is just the beginning.

What is the benefit to listening to a fool i.e. you Ghost?

Again, why are you on this Board?

So off went Billy Wayne in procession under his splendid canopy. Everyone in the streets and the windows said, "Oh, how fine are Billy Wayne's new clothes! Don't they fit him to perfection? And see his long train!" Nobody would confess that he couldn't see anything, for that would prove him either unfit for his position, or a fool. No costume Billy Wayne had worn before was ever such a complete success.

"But he hasn't got anything on," a little child said.

"Did you ever hear such innocent prattle?" said its father. And one person whispered to another what the child had said, "He hasn't anything on. A child says he hasn't anything on."

"But he hasn't got anything on!" the whole town cried out at last.

Billy Wayne shivered, for he suspected they were right. But he thought, "This procession has got to go on." So he walked more proudly than ever, as the Bammer's held high the train that wasn't there at all.

So off went Billy Wayne in procession under his splendid canopy. Everyone in the streets and the windows said, "Oh, how fine are Billy Wayne's new clothes! Don't they fit him to perfection? And see his long train!" Nobody would confess that he couldn't see anything, for that would prove him either unfit for his position, or a fool. No costume Billy Wayne had worn before was ever such a complete success.

"Did you ever hear such innocent prattle?" said its father. And one person whispered to another what the child had said, "He hasn't anything on. A child says he hasn't anything on."

Billy Wayne shivered, for he suspected they were right. But he thought, "This procession has got to go on." So he walked more proudly than ever, as the Bammer's held high the train that wasn't there at all.
Somebody call North Rangers momma and tell him to bring him his pills. Lol

When did you Graduate from the University of Alabama ??

This coming from Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot, Billy Wayne reeks so of credibility!

Billy Wayne, God bless his sweet little heart, AKA Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot, d
oes not get the inside joke, a Dawg Whistle to the rest of us, about "when did you graduate from the University of Alabama?" what a Dumb A$$

What does that have to do with the NCAA investigating Ole Miss for cheating?

Reactions: billywaynebammer
Somebody call North Rangers momma and tell him to bring him his pills. Lol

This coming from Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot, Billy Wayne reeks so of credibility!

Billy Wayne, God bless his sweet little heart, AKA Billy the Simpleton, the Village idiot, d
oes not get the inside joke, a Dawg Whistle to the rest of us, about "when did you graduate from the University of Alabama?" what a Dumb A$$

What does that have to do with the NCAA investigating Ole Miss for cheating?

The only thing I've posted here is the words of your own Rebel mod, who agrees with your pal Ghost that Ole Miss is going to get hammered. Are you saying he is total BS?

And I also posted that Laremy Tunsil is being sued again by his stepfather, which is completely factual as well.

Yes, no one disputes the Law-Suit, but you added that the NCAA was still talking to Tunsil. You were asked where you were getting this information and you refused to answer. Typical idiot with the Tin-Foil Hat, just verbal diarrhea of the mouth.

You are the typical homer that doesn't want to hear that your beloved program and coach cheated. Sorry, but the NCAA disagrees.

“So one is not being fair-minded or in this case a Homer when one wants to have a conclusion based on facts?”

“Let's see...an Ole Miss fan and alum posting on an Ole Miss board...yeah, I guess you could call me a homer. That looks like the only thing you've gotten correct in any of your posts. Mostly your 3rd grade tauntings and nonsensical childishness are not worthy of being responded to because normal adults can't quite get down to such a low, simple-minded level ~ so I won't respond anymore. I'll just laugh at your foolishness.”

You should have listened to your pal Ghost when you had the chance, as this is just the beginning.

Other than your undereducated and misinformed self, who said I graduated from Alabama?

Nobody dumb a$$, it just a question and the joke is on you until you answer !!

You are truly stupid !!!

Nobody dumb a$$, it just a question and the joke is on you until you answer !!

You are truly stupid !!!

Why is there a joke on me? I've got you running in circles on this one issue. You clearly have an emotional investment in it whereas I really don't care. Lol

Because you cannot answer the question, dumb a$$, when did you Graduate from the University of Alabama? Just answer the question? "You running in circles on this one issue"

Because you cannot answer the question, dumb a$$, when did you Graduate from the University of Alabama? Just answer the question? "You running in circles on this one issue"

Again who said I ever graduated from Alabama?

You've blindly asserted it with your presumptuous yet uninformed question, but nowhere will you see where I claimed that I graduated from Alabama.

This is part of you being an idiot!

I never said that you did graduate from the University of Alabama nor to my knowledge have you indicated such.

I just posed a question.

You are obviously "challenged" so lets try this:

When did you graduate from the University of Alabama?
A) I did not graduate from the University of Alabama
B) I graduated from the University of Alabama in ####

Pick A or B and feel free to elaborate further as you wish.

Last edited:
@NorthRangerReb truly enjoys using the copy and paste function.

When one's questions are not answered, in most cases the question is repeated, dumb a$$ !!

When did you graduate from the University of Alabama?

Yes indeed you're another internet tough guy armed with a few lame sentences and the copy and paste function.

Lol

I already told you who the mod was, hell I even put his name in the thread title so you couldn't miss it.

Yet I didn't count on your temper tantrum blinding you to simple words on a screen.

You really need to calm down. This is the 1st inning of the game and if you are already this upset you might have a breakdown when the sanctions are handed down.

You should be mad at your coach for cheating.

I already told you who the mod was, hell I even put his name in the thread title so you couldn't miss it.

Yet I didn't count on your temper tantrum blinding you to simple words on a screen.

You really need to calm down. This is the 1st inning of the game and if you are already this upset you might have a breakdown when the sanctions are handed down.

You should be mad at your coach for cheating.

If you did, where did he say it?? Dumb A$$

If you did, where did he say it?? Dumb A$$

Read the titles of the threads. It could not be easier.

Looks like our friend Ghost was right, Neal McCready says the NCAA hammer is coming

It is not in the Title Thread, was it a Pod Cast, in Print?

Where did NM said Ole Miss was going to get "hammered?

Looks like our friend Ghost was right, Neal McCready says the NCAA hammer is coming

Where did NM said Ole Miss was going to get "hammered?

You asked for the source, and now you've finally figured it out, all it took was us telling you exactly where to look at least a dozen times.

Do you always get this obtuse when confronted with Ole Miss' cheating?

"Looks like our friend Ghost was right, Neal McCready says the NCAA hammer is coming"

Where is there any sort of Media reference here?

Last edited:

Bet the NCAA wants to talk to Tunsil now LMAO!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT