ADVERTISEMENT

The worst part of all of this will be “IF” our roster gets ravaged by opposing teams, because our roster was actually setup pretty well for the next….

Rebs515

Special Teams Stud
Gold Member
Oct 12, 2021
Two years. If I was an opposing SEC Coach, I’d be all over our roster right now. If that turns out to happen, Sugar bowl be dammed, the last 3 years were not only not worth it, but it now looks like it could end up setting us back tremendously.

We need our Gundy, Pittman, Beamer that actually commits to building something here, and truly believes in it. Not a 2 year wonder.

I’m thankful for everything Lane had done, but we come out of this whole thing looking like Shit, and being the butt of the joke again if he leaves. He’s not going to Bama, or Georgia, or Texas, he’s leaving for the 7th or 8th best resources in the SEC. We can’t get someone that will do something like this again, imo.

It sucks, this will be my first and last post about Lane. Let’s go win the Egg Bowl, and get our next guy. Hotty Toddy forever.

Also, how do you expect big time recruits to actually commit to play here when everyone and their momma knows the HC won’t be here the entire time? That’s why we had to get so many transfers in my opinion. We had the coach, we were starting to get the money, just needed the buy in and commitment from a HC to actually commit here, but we couldn’t get that. That was the major drawback to our HS recruiting problems.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News