ADVERTISEMENT

This batted down passes thing

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
Has got to be addressed sooner rather than later. Bo never had so any batted down an Kelly is suppose to be better. I'm no coach but he's had more batted down this year than Bo ever did so how's about we get on this?

Has got to be addressed sooner rather than later. Bo never had so any batted down an Kelly is suppose to be better. I'm no coach but he's had more batted down this year than Bo ever did so how's about we get on this?

When the defender has a blocker in his chest he cannot get off the ground. This is not a Chad thing.

Reactions: msdeltareb
Didn't see it against Vandy. Alabama, yes, because their defensive line is tall and very quick. We did make adjustments. Also, Kelly is mobile and usually makes great decisions in the heat of the moment. Kinda like, well . . . . Archie?

Guys, it's not specifically anyone's "fault" Two of the opposing teams stated that, because Kelly gets the ball out so quickly, they were coached to suspend their rush and attempt to get hands up in the passing lanes. I thought Kelly adjusted quite well after the first couple of series vs Bama.

Like another poster said, if the offensive lineman was engaged with the Dlineman they would not be jumping in the air knocking the ball down. If you are going to lay blame make sure you know where it belongs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT