ADVERTISEMENT

This Boyce deal

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
smells like week old fish. We had a list of 8 (Barksdale applied after it supposedly closed) and we get the guy who headed the search? What am I missing here? Anything?

Sounds like preselection from the get go. We can only hope he brings sanity to the office!

THAT is encouraging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's at least encouraging that SOMEONE would take to position who knows something about Mississippi!

THAT is encouraging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's at least encouraging that SOMEONE would take to position who knows something about Mississippi!
I know that we are last in everything and yet seem to want to maintain the status quo at every turn...is this the sort of thing you are taking about?

I know that we are last in everything and yet seem to want to maintain the status quo at every turn...is this the sort of thing you are taking about?
your kind have been allowed to put us there, that you very much. Hopefully we will regain our moral compass.

On second thought, you’re probably right. It’s an embarrassment for me to admit this but I voted for Phil Bryant the first time around and have voted for Tate Reeves twice too.

The selection process was flawed but everything I’m hearing about Boyce is good. He’s an administrator not an a academic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT