ADVERTISEMENT

This guy gets it . . . .

I hate to speculate but there has to be more than the loaner car. If it turns out to be a loaner car and they have set silent like this then I would think Tunsil would have pretty good legal recourse against them. It just leads me to believe that there must be more to come. I know our team misses this young man but it is looking more and more like he may not see the field again. Tough way to end a storied career.

I hate to speculate but there has to be more than the loaner car. If it turns out to be a loaner car and they have set silent like this then I would think Tunsil would have pretty good legal recourse against them. It just leads me to believe that there must be more to come. I know our team misses this young man but it is looking more and more like he may not see the field again. Tough way to end a storied career.
It does make one wonder, but if it is nothing besides the loaner car or some minor infraction and he sits out and diminishes his draft stock I hope he sues the parc out of them.

The fact that no one will comment one way or the other indicates to me that legal issues are involved. The use of a loaner car while his was being repaired I think, is a minor infraction. The "no comment" response by the University and Keeping Freeze uninformed leads to all kind of speculation. Freeze did say that the investigation does not involve any of the coaches or the football program. What else could it be? Academic fraud, an NFL team, Money paid, ect. Is the University involved? It has got to be something very serious for it to be taking so long. Tunsil, his step Father, Mother and the NCAA are not saying anything. It is likely they all know something but for legal reasons are not free to discuss it. There is a high demand to know something but they are not yielding with even minor reference. The positive indications are that Tunsil is practicing and keeping in shape clearly expecting to be playing soon. No coaches or the program is involved. The University is fully cooperating indicates they have nothing to hide or that they are not protecting anyone. You can bet it is something serious and involves an outside third party. However, if Tunsil or his family benefited with cash, grades, trips he could be punished. The probable reason it is taking so long is that the NCAA is being denied information to make a decision. The University is cooperating, Tunsil and family are cooperating thus it is why I think a third party is involved that has important information and could be sued. I'm surprised that the sports media have not been all over this. Does the name Reggie Bush bring back memories?

The fact that no one will comment one way or the other indicates to me that legal issues are involved. The use of a loaner car while his was being repaired I think, is a minor infraction. The "no comment" response by the University and Keeping Freeze uninformed leads to all kind of speculation. Freeze did say that the investigation does not involve any of the coaches or the football program. What else could it be? Academic fraud, an NFL team, Money paid, ect. Is the University involved? It has got to be something very serious for it to be taking so long. Tunsil, his step Father, Mother and the NCAA are not saying anything. It is likely they all know something but for legal reasons are not free to discuss it. There is a high demand to know something but they are not yielding with even minor reference. The positive indications are that Tunsil is practicing and keeping in shape clearly expecting to be playing soon. No coaches or the program is involved. The University is fully cooperating indicates they have nothing to hide or that they are not protecting anyone. You can bet it is something serious and involves an outside third party. However, if Tunsil or his family benefited with cash, grades, trips he could be punished. The probable reason it is taking so long is that the NCAA is being denied information to make a decision. The University is cooperating, Tunsil and family are cooperating thus it is why I think a third party is involved that has important information and could be sued. I'm surprised that the sports media have not been all over this. Does the name Reggie Bush bring back memories?

By the time the NCAA tells you they are investigating, it means they can pretty much prove whatever it is they say they are investigating, and now they are looking to see what else is there. SOP. And the NCAA delights in taking their time, it's part of the punishment because they know that it will hurt recruiting.

IF there's absolutely nothing more than Tunsil, you will probably hear something from the NCAA around the end of the year or right before NSD. But the odds are there's more than just Tunsil and if that's the case, this could easily drag out for at least another year.

By the time the NCAA tells you they are investigating, it means they can pretty much prove whatever it is they say they are investigating, and now they are looking to see what else is there. SOP. And the NCAA delights in taking their time, it's part of the punishment because they know that it will hurt recruiting.

IF there's absolutely nothing more than Tunsil, you will probably hear something from the NCAA around the end of the year or right before NSD. But the odds are there's more than just Tunsil and if that's the case, this could easily drag out for at least another year.
What would an Alabama fan know about NCAA investigations and how it penalizes schools when boosters and administrations get carried away by winning at all costs....wait a minute... Never mind you should be an expert at it. Lmao.... Sorry dude. I couldn't resist. Good post ghost

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT