ADVERTISEMENT

This is the way we "row tide row"

TheRebels'Advocate

Starting Ole Miss Quarterback
Jan 29, 2008
Tampa, Florida
olemiss.forums.rivals.com
Let me guess...This was a "loaner car" while Derrick Henry's clunker was in the shop. [roll]

9c133c4c6169b9a7573a131f8429eede_crop_north.png

Reactions: rebintideland
So just because a kid signs a scholarship, he can't get a new car?

Why do you think his damily couldn't afford this on their own?
Just because we are Ole Miss we can't sign 4&5* players? Admit the dynamics
has changed the playing field is a little more level. If we keep pointing fingers at
each other the NCAA is going to be all over everybody.

Why do you think his family couldn't afford this on their own?
Pretty sure he was raised by his grandmother who did not work. Big deal was made of his upbringing at end of the season when he turned pro!

Ole MIss fans are confused, just because they coddle cheaters and racists doesn't mean we do.

And just cause you buy your black players nice rides doesn't mean ours can't afford to buy their own. Shame on you.

Ole MIss fans are confused, just because they coddle cheaters and racists doesn't mean we do.

And just cause you buy your black players nice rides doesn't mean ours can't afford to buy their own. Shame on you.

Everyone check out the video of the ignorant racist rant of the common Bama t shirt fan.
The "N" word is at the :46 mark. Stay classy bammers!

And that's the difference between being an alumnus of Ole Miss, like me and a T Shirt buying hanger-on like you, Little Willy. Hotty Toddy! and ROW TAD ROW! [roll]
I'm not sure how you can draw that conclusion for our exchange, but I will admit one thing to you. I do not have a degree from The University of Alabama.

I do have degrees from two other SEC institutions. Care to guess which ones?

I'm not sure how you can draw that conclusion for our exchange, but I will admit one thing to you. I do not have a degree from The University of Alabama.

I do have degrees from two other SEC institutions. Care to guess which ones?

No. [laughing] You do realize that if you are degreed from two other SEC institutions, you are still a "T Shirt buying hanger-on" bammer fan. So my assessment, stands.

I don't feel any better or worse than you do about the troubles experienced by your adopted Bama football team. If you don't know what I'm talking about, return to the top of this thread and re-read. [roll]
Good for you! Our "trouble" is a nonissue that will be forgotten in a few weeks. Meanwhile as long as the NCAA has a field office set up in Oxford, you might want to remain vigilant.

If you don't believe the NCAA is snooping around Tuscaloser right now, you really are disconnected from the campus and program. Good luck. [laughing]
A cursory look for sure, since we just fired a coach for noncompliance.

You have no idea how the compliance department at a university's AD works do you?

When did you graduate from Ole Miss again? Lol

Why do you think his family couldn't afford this on their own?

Pat White played at Daphne (AL) HS and he nailed it. Was offered that and much more to go play reciever at Alabama. Glad he got out of there and went to West Virginia.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT