ADVERTISEMENT

This next class

We need DB's and LB's. We'll sign plenty of them. Probably won't sign many WR's and RB's.

It sounds like we have a shot at Akers at rb but I'm clueless on any wr besides Bowie. We may need. DE after last night.

Prob not nearly as you. We concern ourselves with W's not stars. Back in your hole birch!

Prob not nearly as you. We concern ourselves with W's not stars. Back in your hole birch!

If you concerned yourself with Ws then you'd be asking how in the world Rev Freeze beat both LSU and Alabama last year and still couldn't win the West. Something MSU did 18 years ago.

Any ideas how Rev. Freeze blew it? Since you claim to care about Ws, you should have already asked this question...

I agree we blew it. No telling who or what you might blow but at the end of the day you lost 2 in a row to the Ole Miss Rebels, bitch.

I agree we blew it. No telling who or what you might blow but at the end of the day you lost 2 in a row to the Ole Miss Rebels, bitch.

OM's entire self-worth is dictated by a couple of fluke wins over Bammer and whether or not they beat State.

Funny how you seem to have forgotten the botch slapping in your own field has slipped your memory. Especially a team with 2 sec losses and a conf USA or whatever mem is in. You must feel unduly shamed.

Funny how you seem to have forgotten the botch slapping in your own field has slipped your memory. Especially a team with 2 sec losses and a conf USA or whatever mem is in. You must feel unduly shamed.

I hope English isn't your first language.

If you concerned yourself with Ws then you'd be asking how in the world Rev Freeze beat both LSU and Alabama last year and still couldn't win the West. Something MSU did 18 years ago.

Any ideas how Rev. Freeze blew it? Since you claim to care about Ws, you should have already asked this question...
The sec west was the weaker division. Back then, Florida and UT were dominating the sec . Alabama, auburn and lsu were down and because of a weak division and a with a lot of luck, probably the worst team to ever make it to the sec championship game was represented by state. Now the sec west is dominate . I believe all 7 teams were ranked at one time in 2015. In 98 state did not play uf, uga and when it did play ut in the seccg, they lost. They did have a good defense that year, good special teams but below average offense. They finished 8 and 5. Can you say great schedule

Last edited:
The sec west was the weaker division. Back then, Florida and UT were dominating the sec . Alabama, auburn and lsu were down and because of a weak division and a with a lot of luck, probably the worst team to ever make it to the sec championship game was represented by state. Now the sec west is dominate . I believe all 7 teams were ranked at one time in 2015. In 98 state did not play uf, uga and when it did play ut in the seccg, they lost. They did have a good defense that year, good special teams but below average offense. They finished 8 and 5. Can you say great schedule

I skipped over that whole diatribe. Did you say whether or not Ole Miss has ever been to Atlanta ? Besides when they got curbstomped by TCU of course.

I skipped over that whole diatribe. Did you say whether or not Ole Miss has ever been to Atlanta ? Besides when they got curbstomped by TCU of course.
You skipped no part of it about that weak lucky schedule state had. Average home attendance tha t year. 39,000. So just stop hick

You skipped no part of it about that weak lucky schedule state had. Average home attendance tha t year. 39,000. So just stop hick

I'm going to have to assume Ole Miss has never been to Atlanta since you won't answer the question. The Dawgs were leading the 98 SECCG in the 4th quarter. Should have won. They will get back there again.

I'm going to have to assume Ole Miss has never been to Atlanta since you won't answer the question. The Dawgs were leading the 98 SECCG in the 4th quarter. Should have won. They will get back there again.
Yawn, another state fan here to talk ole miss football. Why don't you go back to the state board. ...where all they talk about is ole miss as well

So that makes the fact that Ole Miss couldn't win even a weak West in 1998 even more embarrassing, doesn't it?

Miss State got the job done, unlike Ole Miss.

You skipped over the part that Ole Miss played the same easy schedule and finished 3-5 against it. Kinda sums up why Ole Miss has been a doormat program for the last 50 years.

Your first sentence is a lie.

You techincally called yourself a liar LMAO!

Ole Miss and Miss State were both in the West. So if Miss State played an easy schedule, so did Ole Miss.

And they did. Ole Miss played the West schedule plus the #3, #5 and #6 teams in the East. The only difference in the schedules was Ole Miss played #3 Georgia, whereas Miss State played #4 Kentucky.

Miss State and Ole Miss played SIX common SEC opponents, and each other.

Miss State went 5-1 against those common opponents and beat Ole Miss.

Ole Miss went 3-3 against those common opponents and lost to Miss State.

As I said, you both played the same schedule, which you have claimed was a 'weak' schedule. What does it say about how crappy Ole Miss was that they couldn't even get a winning record against a 'weak' schedule?

Cause Miss State won the West against that same schedule. LMAO!

You techincally called yourself a liar LMAO!

Ole Miss and Miss State were both in the West. So if Miss State played an easy schedule, so did Ole Miss.

And they did. Ole Miss played the West schedule plus the #3, #5 and #6 teams in the East. The only difference in the schedules was Ole Miss played #3 Georgia, whereas Miss State played #4 Kentucky.

Miss State and Ole Miss played SIX common SEC opponents, and each other.

Miss State went 5-1 against those common opponents and beat Ole Miss.

Ole Miss went 3-3 against those common opponents and lost to Miss State.

As I said, you both played the same schedule, which you have claimed was a 'weak' schedule. What does it say about how crappy Ole Miss was that they couldn't even get a winning record against a 'weak' schedule?

Cause Miss State won the West against that same schedule. LMAO!
Yes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT