ADVERTISEMENT

Time is getting near Rebels!!

sure, we are not gonna stop with just three, we'er going for the stars.

Time for another NOA?

We were investigated for 4 years following our 2013 class. Our 2015 class was the best in Ole Miss history so I'm sure the NCAA will look into it. Everyone knows poor little Ole Miss can't be signing elite players like that. Ole Miss winning is pissing off everyone and I'm loving it.

We were investigated for 4 years following our 2013 class. Our 2015 class was the best in Ole Miss history so I'm sure the NCAA will look into it. Everyone knows poor little Ole Miss can't be signing elite players like that. Ole Miss winning is pissing off everyone and I'm loving it.

Yes, I'm sure the NCAA is just out to get you.

Quit it, ranchreb. No whining in monitoring. LOL

Apparently they've already got the 2nd one, now we're waiting to see if there will be a 3rd.

2 weeks later and Ole Miss still hasn't released the NOA. That confirms it's bad news for Ole Miss. It also confirms that Ole Miss will be forced to comply with FOIA requests and that means we'll likely see the NOA 2 weeks from today if Ole Miss is smart.

But either way, we now know it's more bad news for the black bears.

Ole miss might be wise to bounce Bjork now, and get that behind them

I'm glad you finally have the nads to call out the jealously oozing out of Oxford around Saban's successs at Alabama.

The first step to recovery is recognizing you have a problem.
I must give credit to your a d. Does a nice job and remains quiet and dignified. The guy we have had never seen a camera or reporter he doesnt love. He does not seem to understand that the story is the team and the players, not his political views. If the NCAA hammer falls, I hope his pompous fanny is the first to go

I must give credit to your a d. Does a nice job and remains quiet and dignified. The guy we have had never seen a camera or reporter he doesnt love. He does not seem to understand that the story is the team and the players, not his political views. If the NCAA hammer falls, I hope his pompous fanny is the first to go
Solid post. Have to agree with your assessment.

Y'all are going to be so sad when Ole Miss does not get punished very much .All you bammer and moou homers are going to lose several games to freeze in the next 10 years

Reactions: J. Lyman Stone
Y'all are going to be so sad when Ole Miss does not get punished very much .All you bammer and moou homers are going to lose several games to freeze in the next 10 years
Hope you are right.......I am not so confident

I think Bjork has really put us in a bad spot

I'm glad you finally have the nads to call out the jealously oozing out of Oxford around Saban's successs at Alabama.

The first step to recovery is recognizing you have a problem.
but but but why can't little nicky beat little ole miss? That's whats got saban sooooooooooooo frustrated, HE CAN'TT BEAT OLE MISS!

Reactions: J. Lyman Stone
but but but why can't little nicky beat little ole miss? That's whats got saban sooooooooooooo frustrated, HE CAN'TT BEAT OLE MISS!
504627190.jpg

How many ADs do we have to go through? We are doing great with recruiting, football team is much better than ever, we DO have an issue with the NCAA, got a new basketball forum, and baseball is very competitive. With the NCAA, it's not Bjork's fault that some SOB coach and boosters gave Tunsil a lot of money for some effing airline ticket, or his vehicle repair bills, or even that he was given permission to play after being suspended by the NCAA, or that we have cooperated with the NCAA in their investigation. Bjork has done a lot of good-thank you!

Sure thing, sparky.

Watching Lyman get upset at em telling the truth about Ole Miss is like watching a liberal spit-spray about Fox News. They aren't used to hearing the truth about Hillary and Lyman clearly isn't used to hearing the truth about his AD. LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT