ADVERTISEMENT

TMZ: Rev Freeze wants court to block him from testifying in Tunsil case

Its called an intelligent legal move. It is also called in your head like a muthafvckin bauce!!!!

water-slide-beer-doggy-win.gif

LOL, I'd love to see the loudmouth posters that have blindly defended Ole Miss respond to this development.

Billwaynebammer go back to Atmore, Demopolis, Prattville or Mulga or whatever little Crimson redneck hollow you crawl out of each and every morning. Go back and pray at your Bear Bryant mural with lighted candles on each side.

By the way the University of Alabama invented cheating and has always cheated and is currently cheating righting now. Your university offers majors and degrees in cheating and how to outfox the NCAA and investigations.

Your school has been labeled by the NCAA as "a serious, serial repeat offender". Its utterly laughable anything that comes out of an Alabama alum or fan's mouth about cheating. Albert Means was bought by an Alabama booster in Memphis and Mike DuBose designed the scheme to funnel money through two former Tide assistant coaches to Means high school coaches to steer him to Alabama.

Trent Richardson and Julio Jones were bought by Alabama boosters in South Alabama. When Julio became an elite prospect in Foley a member of his family was given a very well paying job at local car dealership. Prior to that the family member worked at a fast food restaurant. Both were taken on deep sea fishing trips by Alabama alums and courted in high school to go to Alabama.

Billwaynebammer go back to Atmore, Demopolis, Prattville or Mulga or whatever little Crimson redneck hollow you crawl out of each and every morning. Go back and pray at your Bear Bryant mural with lighted candles on each side.

By the way the University of Alabama invented cheating and has always cheated and is currently cheating righting now. Your university offers majors and degrees in cheating and how to outfox the NCAA and investigations.

Your school has been labeled by the NCAA as "a serious, serial repeat offender". Its utterly laughable anything that comes out of an Alabama alum or fan's mouth about cheating. Albert Means was bought by an Alabama booster in Memphis and Mike DuBose designed the scheme to funnel money through two former Tide assistant coaches to Means high school coaches to steer him to Alabama.

Trent Richardson and Julio Jones were bought by Alabama boosters in South Alabama. When Julio became an elite prospect in Foley a member of his family was given a very well paying job at local car dealership. Prior to that the family member worked at a fast food restaurant. Both were taken on deep sea fishing trips by Alabama alums and courted in high school to go to Alabama.

You didn't answer the question. Why would Rev Freeze refuse to give a deposition if he had been telling the truth?

You know why...

I only briefly skimmed your diatribe, but I processed enough to know a few things:

1) you are evnious of Alabama's accomplishments
2) you are angry that I'm better than you in every facet of life
3) you might be one of Calhoun Tigers 7000 aliases.

BTW I don't know where half of the towns you mentioned even are, much less ever been there. Today I'm waking up in Palo Alto CA. They are talking about making self driving semis on the news this morning, so you might want to hit the tech school and start preparing for a new career path.

Ghost, how can it not be common knowledge when.....heck YOU claim to be the Guru on the subject. They don't need to depose anyone just ask you all questions all answers.

Looks like you make it your business. Pump the brakes I hope your still around when this all plays out. Tell us a little about Bama (if you know) coaches and players dropping like flies no qb what's up?????

Bama has had to fire a coach for NCAA violations.
Bama kicked off their top Juco recruit for an off field incident.
A first round projected left tackle was arrested, with that first rounder charged with a felony. Along with a Back up safety!

Why is ghost or hammer which ever he is, here talking UM and not on the bama boards!
Besides I don't think LT broke any laws if he did ,he didn't get caught with a stolen fire arm! And as usual you homers will explain that away!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT