ADVERTISEMENT

Top 5 All Time Best QB's You'd Want To Win An NFL Game Today

SharkmanReb

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2017
Flowood MS
I'm bored right now and was thinking about this today (For some reason). This is not OM related, this is, simply, if you had to win a big game in the NFL, what QB's would you want to be under center?

Here are mine:

5. Bart Starr
4. Otto Graham
3. Roger Staubach
2. Joe Montana
1. Tom Brady

Brady, duh goes without saying. I'm no Pats fan by any stretch but you have to recognize true greatness. I despise the 49ers and always will, but until Brady came along I have to grudgingly admit that Montana was the best I ever saw. Staubach had more heart and guts than anyone and with 2 minutes left you might not want anyone else but Captain America as your QB. The man was and is a true living legend and my all-time favorite QB. Graham literally took his team to the championship game every year he was the starting QB. Every season. Holy crap. No QB will ever touch that. People who think Starr just handed the ball off to Hornung and Taylor need to look at the Packers stats in the 1965-1966-1967 seasons. Starr carried that offense to 3 straight championships and his receivers, while good, weren't any kind of all pro/HoF types. Dude was a killer champion QB.

Okay, that's my top 5. YMMV. Let's hear yours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News