ADVERTISEMENT

True Rebel fans support their team

Beatlesreb

Three-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Aug 16, 2015
Panama City, FL
Not sure what happened to our team against Memphis. No running game, OL sucked, secondary sucked. Agreed! But these weaknesses are fixable. Believe me, coaches feel worse than we do. Hey, Memphis was good! Hell, give them credit! But we are better than what we showed-true. As fans, we need to regroup, show our support, quit the "fire Freeze" and Luke rhetoric and believe strongly that true Rebels do NOT give up on their team. If we do, perils await us, the team is demoralized, transfers, discipline problems . . . should I go on!? I get the feeling many are giving up-seen it before and HATE IT! That attitude will KILL us! Been a fan since the '70s and seen some bad teams, so I know. We as fans make a difference!

I'm still waiting for the "package" that includes DeVante Kincade that CHF mentioned several times at the beginning of the year. Maybe that "package" can convert a third-and-short.

Reactions: Beatlesreb
I'm still waiting for the "package" that includes DeVante Kincade that CHF mentioned several times at the beginning of the year. Maybe that "package" can convert a third-and-short.
Remember Dexter McCluster? Kincade can be successful if he is able to show his potential. So far, not so much.

Not sure what happened to our team against Memphis. No running game, OL sucked, secondary sucked. Agreed! But these weaknesses are fixable. Believe me, coaches feel worse than we do. Hey, Memphis was good! Hell, give them credit! But we are better than what we showed-true. As fans, we need to regroup, show our support, quit the "fire Freeze" and Luke rhetoric and believe strongly that true Rebels do NOT give up on their team. If we do, perils await us, the team is demoralized, transfers, discipline problems . . . should I go on!? I get the feeling many are giving up-seen it before and HATE IT! That attitude will KILL us! Been a fan since the '70s and seen some bad teams, so I know. We as fans make a difference!

What happened against Memphis is what several players have said. Memphis players and coaches wanted it more than we did. Watch the film again. Our players were flatfooted, missing tackles and generally not 100% in the game. Its a damn shame.

Reactions: Beatlesreb
What happened against Memphis is what several players have said. Memphis players and coaches wanted it more than we did. Watch the film again. Our players were flatfooted, missing tackles and generally not 100% in the game. Its a damn shame.

What about the Vandy game? Florida game? Looks like 'not wanting it' has been a consistent problem for the black bears this year.

Yes, I saw it. Very disturbing as we are better than that! Perhaps a motivation problem? Maybe a player or two needs to be chewed out or benched? Whatever, I am still bummed out, but this rhetoric of coaches not addressing the issue bothers me.

The problem as I see it, if you recall, is that we predicted it. A problem that obvious to be seen by fans makes you wonder what has been going on in the practice sessions.

The problem as I see it, if you recall, is that we predicted it. A problem that obvious to be seen by fans makes you wonder what has been going on in the practice sessions.
Hell, I give the coaching the benefit of the doubt knowing they're experienced and that they can be let go in time. I see what you mean-practice is supposed to fix those issues we talk about and it isn't happening. Talk about frustrating! Ashlin, not sure what to say. Like taking a major test in Biology which you studied hard for, and flunking it. Sorry, just blabbing on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT