ADVERTISEMENT

Tunsil Back for A&M

While I imagine his return a big boost to teammates and fans alike but we have many more improvements to make.

I predict we will see an immediate improvement in our intensity and ferocity....even the mental re assurance that he will be back for our run of huge games will get our kids geeked up for Memphis.

I know he's only one guy, but this changes my outlook on this season immensely!

So relieved!

Hotty Toddy and Go to Hell LSU!

Reactions: roby0111
I believe you pay for your crimes but I don't see it as light. Cam Newton family got 200k and nothing like this. Johnny Football got at least similar monetary rewards and sat a half. Ohh well but light is not the word that comes to mind.

Well we gave up tradition do the would like us and be kind to us.

I believe you pay for your crimes but I don't see it as light. Cam Newton family got 200k and nothing like this. Johnny Football got at least similar monetary rewards and sat a half. Ohh well but light is not the word that comes to mind.
Well, anyway, I am glad he's back. Could be a turn around for our struggling OL. Something still doesn't feel right, though. Agree with you, Roby0111.

Reactions: roby0111
I'm not concerned with the breaking of NCAA rules at lesser programs, we've got the Playoffs and SEC title to worry about.

haha, You are right. You only worry about the bigger programs that spank that mullet wearing a$$ two years in a row, which is proven by your constant posting going on three weeks now. You guys are such rednecks that you even put a mullet on your A for the logo.

:cry:[QUO
haha, You are right. You only worry about the bigger programs that spank that mullet wearing a$$ two years in a row, which is proven by your constant posting going on three weeks now. You guys are such rednecks that you even put a mullet on your A for the logo.
I still remember living in Gulf Shores when a Bama fan when nuts when the turds lost and held his wife at gun point after the Hogs scored late to win. He was crying and said the officials cheated,,,lol....lol.....lol....! His whole life was based on Elephant football, and he wanted suicide until the police talked him out of it. He tried to set his double wide on fire...lol....lol...1 You bama fans crack me up.
  • :cry:

:cry:[QUO

I still remember living in Gulf Shores when a Bama fan when nuts when the turds lost and held his wife at gun point after the Hogs scored late to win. He was crying and said the officials cheated,,,lol....lol.....lol....! His whole life was based on Elephant football, and he wanted suicide until the police talked him out of it. He tried to set his double wide on fire...lol....lol...1 You bama fans crack me up.
  • :cry:

Sounds like the type of deranged clown that would call people up trying to track down the identity of internet posters LMAO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT