ADVERTISEMENT

Ucla rivals is

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
hiving Mique lots of love even explaining his land shark flip. Ok. Mich is quiet on Gary. Not that any of this means anything or not. It should heat up in 10 days 2 weeks and the fun begins. I saw Pennamons buddy decommited ark but rumor has him looking at Houston. Is Wonderous Warren still around?

hiving Mique lots of love even explaining his land shark flip. Ok. Mich is quiet on Gary. Not that any of this means anything or not. It should heat up in 10 days 2 weeks and the fun begins. I saw Pennamons buddy decommited ark but rumor has him looking at Houston. Is Wonderous Warren still around?

One of the other recruiting websites shows Mique as 100% to UCLA.... Who knows what the truth is...

One of the other recruiting websites shows Mique as 100% to UCLA.... Who knows what the truth is...
Kind of hard to believe he would leave Cali where his family and friends can watch him every week in his backyard. I would love to have him at Ole Miss but don`t think he will leave Cali.

West coast friends are pretty thin compared to those you make in the south. Just speaking from experience and so forth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT