ADVERTISEMENT

Update on DNA contamination in mRNA jabs

jprebel

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
For those of you following the developing story about DNA contamination in the shots (including the SV40 promoter gene), the Epoch Times was able to get a response from the FDA about the problem, and ran a short article yesterday headlined, “FDA Responds After Being Urged to Recall Pfizer's Vaccine Over DNA Fragments.

Well. The FDA sort of responded.

During my interview with Steve Kirsch last week, I predicted the FDA would retreat to arguing there was “no evidence” that DNA contamination poses any risk to anyone. Well, sure enough, that’s pretty much what the FDA’s response to Epoch said:

"With over a billion doses of the mRNA vaccines administered, no safety concerns related to the sequence of, or amount of, residual DNA have been identified. With regard to the FDA-approved mRNA vaccines, available scientific evidence supports the conclusion that they are safe and effective," the (FDA) spokeswoman added.​

In other words, the FDA is saying we don’t need to look into DNA contamination because everybody already took the shots and they are doing fine. What the useless, captured health agency is missing, of course, is that people who took the shots would like to know what if anything they are supposed to do about it instead of just waiting around for the other shoe to drop.

Epoch reported it has followed up with a public records request seeking to know when the FDA first found out about the contamination problem. The FDA has refused to expedite the request, denying it implicates any safety issues. So it will be a few months.

I was amused at Epoch’s comment that Pfizer and BioNTech did not respond to inquiries. Shocker.

As I’ve said before, I think this issue — the issue of contaminants in the shots — will be what finally rips open the whole corrupt piñata. Our people have the scent now, and I think it is only a matter of time.

And remember — this contamination issue is separate from the question of whether mRNA drugs are safe at all, even if they’re not contaminated. The answer to that one is ‘no,’ full stop. We’ll get that one dialed in, too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News