ADVERTISEMENT

Wake up people

Memphis Rebel

Three-Star Prospect
Nov 5, 2006
I still see some posts responding to that idiot GhostOfMatchesMalone and if you do not want to take time to read his idiotic posts, all you have to do is click on his name and then click on ignore. You will then block him from posting and not have to put up with all the crap he posts. If everyone did this and quit responding to him he will eventually go away.

C'mon, he/she/it is amusing. You do know that this board is for amusement? Sure, he/she/it is a clown, but then again, so is the administration at ole miss.

I'm still wondering why the moderators can't/won't get rid of her. I'm taking this page out of my bookmarked pages. I will check back in a few weeks to see if there have been any good changes. Hotty Toddy & Beat Auburn!!

I think our fanbase may be the most easily trolled bunch of people on the internet. Then again, trolling the rivals free board of any SEC team may be the lowest of the low hanging fruit.

I think our fanbase may be the most easily trolled bunch of people on the internet. Then again, trolling the rivals free board of any SEC team may be the lowest of the low hanging fruit.
What's really sad is if a troll pays to post on a rival's board. How brilliant is that?

What's really sad is if a troll pays to post on a rival's board. How brilliant is that?
I assume he doesn't. I've never seen him on the pay board and his posting history says he has never posted anywhere but this board.

I got rid of that bitch long ago
I still see some posts responding to that idiot GhostOfMatchesMalone and if you do not want to take time to read his idiotic posts, all you have to do is click on his name and then click on ignore. You will then block him from posting and not have to put up with all the crap he posts. If everyone did this and quit responding to him he will eventually go away.

Click on his name and click on ignore. You'll quit seeing his posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT