ADVERTISEMENT

Wanted - Bama Parking Pass

banzaitrey

Three-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Jul 24, 2017
Looking for a Bama parking pass. Text 901.351.9765 if you have one available.

Be careful as I was scammed out of $150 from someone claiming they had a pass. 914 area code and Venmo was David Goldblum. I was in a rush and forgot to pay with the extra charge on Venmo to prevent these scams.

Hate you got scammed. That’s becoming more common these days. In-laws got scammed on FB during the college World Series. If you’re still searching for a parking pass, I have one in the Jackson Ave lot for $50. I’ll send the pass before you pay given what you went through. Not supposed to happen on a community forum like this.

Hate you got scammed. That’s becoming more common these days. In-laws got scammed on FB during the college World Series. If you’re still searching for a parking pass, I have one in the Jackson Ave lot for $50. I’ll send the pass before you pay given what you went through. Not supposed to happen on a community forum like this.
Yeah I couldn't believe it. Unfortunately I was in Baton Rouge and did not do as much research as I normally would have. Thank you for the offer, the pass is for an elderly couple and they are insistent on being "on campus" so they can go back to the car a few times if need be. If anything changes I will let you know and I really appreciate it.

I have.. contact them first and then your bank
I contacted Venmo and they denied refunding since I didn't use the protection. Unfortunately I had money in my Venmo account already so nothing came from my bank.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT