ADVERTISEMENT

WAY OT: Gym advice

QueenShark3

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2024
I don't normally post on RG but l've been having this issue at my apartment gym and I was hoping to get some advice.

My apartment gym is very small, like only one person could use the machines at one time due to the room being so small and there only being a cable machine and a squat rack. Normally when I've seen other people in the gym people are respectful of the fact that the room is only big enough for one person to work out at a time.

So because of this I get up at 5am everyday to ensure that I can get to the gym without there being anyone in there. Normally, I do circuits of bench press and then work on abs on a may right next to the bench. (No where near the cable machine so if someone wanted to use it they can, save for the fact that two people may crowd the room.)

Anyways. I get to the gym pretty early to do my reps but lately as I do abs next to the bench, this girl walks in (who doesn't even live in my apartment complex,) takes the bench and takes off all my weights to add her own. I tell her that I still had a few more reps but she disregards me.

Admittedly I was doing abs when she walked in but I made sure to make it clear the bench was still being used. So I may be in the wrong here.

Does anyone have any advice?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News