ADVERTISEMENT

Way OT - TVs 83-98"

cousrey75

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2007
Have been watching a Sony 98" Tv for a while as I was waiting for the new USTs to come out. Best Buy just dropped this TV by $3,000 even though it will be in the new Sony lineup for 2024 with no updates, so it will likely go back to its normal price after the holiday which has been $7999. Link below. I also have a credit with them for a broken TV so it will be less and on good terms.

This would replace a 65" plasma and two 42" plasmas on the side and I will use a multi-viewer when needed to do Quad view for sports.

So I hiked up to grapevine to look at it in person and it's a big ass tv. I have read every review I could find and they are extremely positive.

I go in the store and they also have the 85" Bravia Bravia 9 brand new mini LED for $4799 and an 83" LG G4 OLED open box for $4800.

Was curious if anyone on RG has the 98" and what do you think or has had one that large and then moved down or vice versa.

I know picture wise the LG OLED is the best of these choices and likely the Bravia 9 next, but the size difference may be worth the trade off.

Thanks in advance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News