ADVERTISEMENT

We need to help fight for Laremy Tunsil!

Nov 7, 2003
Cam Newton didn't miss a single game. Johnny Manziel was caught taking thousands of dollars for autographs and was punished by sitting out half a game - against Rice!

Laremy has missed two games already and will probably ultimately be cleared. But even if not, he has already been punished more for less.

Email the NCAA, the SEC offices, anyone. Tell them we are tired of different treatment. Otherwise, you can bank that he will miraculously be cleared right after the BAMA game.

Laremy needs to step up for Laremy, and it's not different treatment. I smell a dead rat in this deal-sorry to say and I know that's not popular. Something is wrong here, and he needs to come clean. Tunsil needs to make a cogent statement and be emphatic, but hasn't done so. Why? You don't just smack your father in law b/c he accused you of wrongdoing and b/c he hit your mother and then flee the scene. And the academic allegations? It doesn't take this long for the Oxford PD to clear this, or UPD, or professors/tutors unless there is another issue. I understand charges have been dropped-another mystery! So something is still wrong! Sorry, I am worried. Coach Freeze is doing the right thing-or what he can do.

Last edited:
Reactions: jwnlwplus4
Not so sure it's a great post. Truly hate it for the guy with a promising future. But you're right that the offensive line looks good. Alabama will be our real test!

Reactions: rcox38654
Exactly what situation do you plan on addressing? None of you have any facts, real facts, as to what is behind Laremy sitting. Would you email the NCAA and say something like "I read on a message board that Laremy didn't do anything wrong! Free Laremy!" You think the NCAA cares what you say or what rumor you can pass on to them? Look, its frustrating. But there is nothing you can do to move this process along.
Do you really think Bjork isn't doing everything ethically possible to get Laremy on the field? If he needs you to email the NCAA he will certainly let you know.

Yea. Pretty much a done deal for this weekend and probably next weekend it sounds.

Sux but we can still win this game!

If he only had the truck a few extra day why does the article say the NCAA has been investigating for three years? Frezzus got some 'splaing to do.

I'm still at a loss as to the NCAA logic...
Johnny Football accepts thousands of dollars for his autograph...sits out 1/2 game
Cam Newton is recorded telling MSU that he wants to be a Dawg, but Auburn offered more than State's $150,000
...Tunsil keeps a loaner car too long, and is in jeopardy of missing half the season???

This whole matter with tunsil is a bunch of bull crap .If he played with bama or auburn you would not heard a thing and he would be on the field Saturday night.

Johnny Football accepts thousands of dollars for his autograph...sits out 1/2 game
Cam Newton is recorded telling MSU that he wants to be a Dawg, but Auburn offered more than State's $150,000
...Tunsil keeps a loaner car too long, and is in jeopardy of missing half the season???

Don't forget last year Gurley selling signed jersery's on ebay. Sit's 4 games...

Winston doing the same thing and he gets nothing.

Last edited:

must be much more to it than we have heard so far

Exactly what situation do you plan on addressing? None of you have any facts, real facts, as to what is behind Laremy sitting. Would you email the NCAA and say something like "I read on a message board that Laremy didn't do anything wrong! Free Laremy!" You think the NCAA cares what you say or what rumor you can pass on to them? Look, its frustrating. But there is nothing you can do to move this process along.
Do you really think Bjork isn't doing everything ethically possible to get Laremy on the field? If he needs you to email the NCAA he will certainly let you know.
No, no real facts, but where it smells like crap, usually there is a turd not far away. And the blame is on Laremy. He knew the rules, a la academic fraud, accepting favors. This guy is a freaking cancer, and it's a wonder why we didn't discover this before-or did we know. We will be in deep doo-doo! My projection-hope I'm wrong! Please allay my concern.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT