ADVERTISEMENT

WEEK 1 PICKS Thread:

BrentwoodTN-Rebel

All America Prospect
Gold Member
Jul 5, 2019
Brentwood, TN
Creating a thread for PICKS ONLY, no side comments or discussions, just picks, and maybe why you like it.

Here are my top picks for week one in order of confidence:

South Alabama +6.5 vs Tulane (Hottest pick of the week, I do believe Tulane is in unchartered territory with all the hype, and lost some of their best players outside of their QB from last year)

Tennessee -28 vs. UVA (UVA lost their best DB to Miami in the offseason, and SUCKED last year. I think Tony Elliott wasn't that good at Clemson, and was an affirmative action hire, UT BIG)

TCU -20.5 vs Colorado (Colorado will suck this year, and maybe scare 1-2 teams, but not in the first game. 50+ transfers is too much turnover to come out strong in an opener. TCU will be far from a Playoff contender this year, but they can crush a team that resembles a group of 5 team with 2-3 stars)

Florida +6.5 vs Utah (I am not high on Florida this year, but think they have the overall talent to give Utah trouble in the trenches and special teams. I think they score on a pick 6 and special teams TD, and make this game close. I could see Florida winning an ugly game, or losing to Utah by a last minute FG)

UMass +35 vs Auburn (UMass might not be as bad as they usually are, and Auburn will be in a weird spot QB wise for an opener with a guy who has only been there a few months. Plus, their top WRs are transfers as well. If RB is the best player Freeze has, that is not a good sign for a Freeze offense. I have Auburn winning 38-10

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News