ADVERTISEMENT

RECRUITING: Weekly Recruiting Notes (Nov. 13-19), Presented by A-1 Discount Tree and Lawn Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Luker

Five-Star Prospect
Gold Member
Nov 22, 2022
FULL LOGO.jpg

Daily recruiting notes are presented by A-1 Discount Tree and Lawn Service. For removal, trimming, stump grinding, demolition and land clearing, call A-1 at 601-981-4900 (tel:601-981-4900) or check out their website www.A1DiscountTree.com (http://www.a1discounttree.com/)

Here's last week's thread, in case you missed it: https://olemiss.forums.rivals.com/t...by-a-1-discount-tree-and-lawn-service.351453/

Recruiting season is approaching full throttle now, so buckle up, I guess.

We'll start with Chance Robinson. Robinson visited Ole Miss for the Texas A&M game, but was at Ohio State last weekend. After talking to some sources, I'm led to believe that this is a Miami/Ohio State battle now.

I've said this for weeks now, but with the firing of Zack Arnett, I'm sure there will be questions about JJ Harrell. I do not expect Ole Miss to be involved with JJ Harrell.

I believe Ole Miss to be in the drivers seat with Braylon Burnside (think I got it right this time). Texas A&M was the other serious player for him and I have to think that Jimbo Fisher's firing certainly bodes well for the Rebels here. Auburn and Arkansas were his other finalists before he committed to Mississippi State, so I wouldn't be shocked if either one of those programs turned up the heat on him, but for now, Ole Miss feels confident.

With this being the last home game of the regular season, Ole Miss will certainly be trying to get Tristan Jernigan and Kewan Lacy in town this weekend. Jernigan told Rivals' Cole Patterson that "My commitment is currently on edge right now. I don't know how it's going to be without Jimbo, man. The whole program might change." Ole Miss will certainly be involved with him moving forward, but as Neal mentioned in the War Room, Alabama is involved and others will jump in as well.

Kewan Lacy was rumored to be coming in for the Texas A&M game, but he ended up at Alabama that weekend. He is the number one running back on the board for Ole Miss and is certainly a priority for them.

More when I have it. Have a great week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News