ADVERTISEMENT

Werner and Barney Gone....

pratt12200

Five-Star Prospect
Jan 28, 2009
Looks like we are about to completely overhaul the entire staff. This is a sign that Freeze is willing to make changes and try to fix the problems. Let the speculation begin. I personally would like to see Art Briles son hired away from Baylor. He is the current OC there and has a great grasp of the spread offense.

Looks like we are about to completely overhaul the entire staff. This is a sign that Freeze is willing to make changes and try to fix the problems. Let the speculation begin. I personally would like to see Art Briles son hired away from Baylor. He is the current OC there and has a great grasp of the spread offense.[/QUOTE 24/7 says Werner was fired. He resigned. Thank our media. A great prospect OC Briles would be, but defense needs the most help. Same old story-LBs, DBs, DEs. We desperately need them.

We are pretty good on the DB side. They are young and will be stars before they leave. The DE's are somewhat worrisome. We do have some young guys, hoping we can land a big Juco end to replace brown.

Yep, help was needed on defense and the OC was fired. So this had nothing to do with on-field performance. Pretty easy to connect the dots if you've been watching the firings and resignations coupled with certain promotions over the last few months.

Yep, help was needed on defense and the OC was fired. So this had nothing to do with on-field performance. Pretty easy to connect the dots if you've been watching the firings and resignations coupled with certain promotions over the last few months.
Glad you are obsessed enough to take that much interest in your daddy lol

Werner resigned, not fired, Blindside. As Pratt stated, get a JUCO or two on end will improve things greatly.
Houston Nutt "resigned" too. The wording doesn't matter. It wasn't his choice. The offense was stagnant the second half.

Stars? Not so optimistic.
Most of those guys were freshman. I remember Senquez looking pretty bad as a freshman too. Anderson, Jones, and Julius are going to be good next year and possibly great by their junior year.

Isn't Miss State currently your daddy? Didn't they beat you by like 5 TDs?

Isn't as much fun when your coach can't cheat, is it?

No, dumbphuck! We are the flagship. You are excited about a 5-7 season. When we beat you, we don't even think about living on your board to talk about it. You are here win or lose because you care more about our program than your own. Prove me wrong. I doubt you will.

My bad-I am confusing Wommack with Werner. Sorry. Ok, so what are our prospects? In your view, is Ole Miss considered a place of respect for them with celebration, or just a chance to move up once the prospect is hired?
Not really sure. It's going to be hard to find the right fit since Freeze has his idea of what his offense should be. If it were me i would open the vault for Kendall Briles.

Haha! That shut him up.
Actually, life shut me up. As in, I have a life outside of these message boards. You obviously don't since you spend so much time on the Rivals site of team that y'all rarely play. I'll say this again - and you all know it's true deep down - if you are spending this much time posting repeatedly on the site of a team you don't even have an allegiance to, that speaks volumes regarding how much of a loser you are. If I go to an opposing team's site, it would be to compliment them or have something constructive to say. You sir, are a POS. I don't have anything else to say to your sorry a$$, except to sign off with I'm sure y'all will remain here proving my point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT