ADVERTISEMENT

What’s 3 things that concern you about the UK game?

RebelSandman

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2019
We have played great, but not played alot of talent on par with what is coming for the rest of the year. While I don’t think UK will win and I expect a 10-12 point margin, they’ll definitely give us some problems.

1) Dane Key and Barion Brown — The secondary has generally been good, but there’s been signs that they’re beatable. A long MTSU TD called back and another where they beat us down the seam that was overthrown. WF had some good pass plays. Key has been better this year but Brown is a big play waiting to happen. I hope we don’t try and cover either of them with a safety.

2) Kentucky DL vs OM OL: The OL stuff has been covered plenty, between injuries and lack of game-time as a unit with all the new additions. UK has some legit DL — led by Deone Walker — and held UGA to only 3.4 ypc (102 yards), forcing 2 fumbles. Establishing the run game and protecting Dart are going to both be a challenge.

3) 11AM kick: I’m less worried about the lack of Grove time than I am about people getting to campus and into the stadium. As @CubbieReb has already said, it’s gonna be crowded with everyone arriving near the same time. The 11AM crowds have been good and engaged, I just hope we are able to have it already packed out and loud 10-15 minutes before kickoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.