ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL: What are you guy focusing on tonight?

Chase Parham

RebelGrove.com Editor
Staff
May 11, 2009
The more I look at it, I think the deal is disrupting Georgia offensively. Beck is a good point guard, and they are incredibly efficient. I mean we can talk about not having turnovers and not offensive chunk plays and running the football, those are givens, but it's throwing Beck off and getting to him that I think sets a tone here barring Ole Miss avoiding just crappy overall play.

Lane has been very vocal with really good quotes about playing loose this week and not treating it like Alabama. Neal mentioned early in the week how he really showed a lot of growth admitting that he handles the Bama game differently and it affected his team, too.

There are a lot of Ole Miss fans in Athens. It's a cool trip and cool environment and a huge game. I'll be glad when the new rotation comes from the aspect of every team visits every other team at least once in a four-year period.

Alabama was free money today. Kentucky hasn't responded well to physicality, and Bama has done a great job with JM. I suck at picking games, but I've been very confident in my top pick each week the past two -- Arkansas at Florida and Alabama today.

Y'all try to enjoy yourselves. The country is watching you tonight and no matter the result you're a large favorite to win 10 games for the second time in three regular seasons. The stakes in a positive way are beyond larger than for a loss. Relax and enjoy your beer or cocktail.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News