ADVERTISEMENT

What I learned/watched over the weekend

M.O.B. Rebel

All-Pro NFL
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2002
Birmingham, AL
Big Dart fan here, but I saw why Lane brought Spencer Sanders in. Wasn't sure that he was healthy, but he looked it. His arm/shoulder looked fine and his throws were crisp. One in particular over the middle to Trigg - I'm not sure Dart can make that throw. However, my biggest concern is that Dart's deep ball hasn't improved *to my naked eye*. Not a ton of zip and struggles to throw open the receiver. That is a big component to Lane's offense and he's not going a 2nd season without that threat. I was/am hoping that Dart takes that Corral 2nd year step, but if he doesn't, we're still in good hands with Sanders. I'm a believer. And holy hell at Walker Howard's arm talent. He's the future and a Day 1 NFL QB.

I also wasted time watching OM baseball. Bianco could mismanage an orgy. We all knew what was coming in the 9th, that 1 run lead was never enough. Can you imagine the outrage if Kiffin or Beard loses 8 consecutive games/series to MSU? Learned we haven't won a baseball series vs those hillbillies since 2015. Embarrassing. But kiss the ring, right?!? Being bad at football and basketball bothers me much more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News