ADVERTISEMENT

What the ncaa is doing to us is

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
criminal. They know it we know it and we sit here eating their shit. Is there not a lawyer who has the courage or brain cells? This is pure hatred they are pouring on us and we are taking it. It is despicable to say the least. If i was an attorney, at my age, I would retire and take them down below ground, gratis!

Everybody cheats to some extent. Just as everyone speeds while driving. Not everyone who speeds goes by a speed trap at 120n mph, throwing out a beer can with their privates stuck out the window.
Ole Miss has more level one violations than any school in NCAA history. Four years, you can bet they crossed the T's and dotted the I's. Did you really think the recruits were coming because the grove was pretty?
To bad you did not even win anything to show for the punishment that is on the way.....55-20

Reactions: LSUwiggz
Everybody cheats to some extent. Just as everyone speeds while driving. Not everyone who speeds goes by a speed trap at 120n mph, throwing out a beer can with their privates stuck out the window.
Ole Miss has more level one violations than any school in NCAA history. Four years, you can bet they crossed the T's and dotted the I's. Did you really think the recruits were coming because the grove was pretty?
To bad you did not even win anything to show for the punishment that is on the way.....55-20
Do you work for the NCAA or are you spouting BS?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tursiops
Meh, Sugar Bowl championship was better than anything MSU has achieved in its history.

Ole Miss has more level one violations than any school in NCAA history...

Really says it all right there.

Ole Miss has more level one violations than any school in NCAA history...

Really says it all right there.
lsu would have a lot more level 1 violations if the ncaa would dig in at baton rouge for four and a half years.

lsu would have a lot more level 1 violations if the ncaa would dig in at baton rouge for four and a half years.
Thats step 3, isnt it?

1. Deny, Deny, Deny

2. When you cant deny anymore, claim the violations are being wildly exaggerated.

3. When it becomes clear to all that you're guilty as sin, dissemble and deflect by claiming everyone does it and some do it even MORE.

The good news is that soon youll be on to the final step.

4. When the penalties are handed out, claim that they're wildly unfair and that you're being targeted by a corrupt system.

Some of you are already there... after that comes acceptance, a case of beer or a fifth of bourbon and then a decade or so of football irrelevance before everything is alright again.

You'll get there. I promise.

Last edited:
Reactions: RobertWillBeaRebel
criminal. They know it we know it and we sit here eating their shit. Is there not a lawyer who has the courage or brain cells? This is pure hatred they are pouring on us and we are taking it. It is despicable to say the least. If i was an attorney, at my age, I would retire and take them down below ground, gratis!
I've been saying this all along-an attorney or the Mississippi legislature can handle this probably. Someone posted that not until August will we hear anymore from the NCAA. That's way too long! Smells like corruption to me.

No lawyers, so no depositions for anyone to lie, and if they don't lie, just more bad crap out. Stay out of court. Every time someone talks about taking the NCAA to court school officials turn white as ghost.

says the school that gave itself ncaa punishment, yall hired

ed orgeron hahahahahaha
Who promptly turned around and beat Freeze on the field and then led LSU to a dominating bowl win against the Heisman trophy winner while Freeze had you guys sitting at home... not sure what, exactly Rebel fans find so funny about that

Who promptly turned around and beat Freeze on the field and then led LSU to a dominating bowl win against the Heisman trophy winner while Freeze had you guys sitting at home... not sure what, exactly Rebel fans find so funny about that

You will, lol you will.

Actually, what I think you will find out is that Ed orgeron learned a lot from his past challenges, and it it was the many natural limitations at Ole Miss that held him back. This should be a good litmus test - was it CEO or OM that was the problem?

Despite all of the distractions surrounding the program, our first year with him at the helm we had a much better season than OM did in their fifth year under Freeze, including beating the Black Bears quite handily. Will history repeat itself?

Who would like to take that bet?

Does LSU have a better season in 2017 than Ole Miss? A better SEC record?

Does Ed Orgeron and LSU beat Hugh Freeze and Ole Miss at their place to go 2-0 in the match-up of the retarded cookie monster vs. the great savior?

Any takers?

Last edited:
Orgeron never had a chance to do well at O M

He was hired by Robert Kyhat, against the wishes of the A D Pete Boone.

Boone proceeded to make things as difficult as possible for O

Actually, as far as the athletic department in general, one cannot overstate the damage Pete Boone did to ole miss athletics

That being said, our current carpetbagger is a very close second.

With the expierence he has gained, and a more supportive AD, I think he will do well.

With the expierence he has gained, and a more supportive AD, I think he will do well.
He talks a lot about his experiences at OM and is very candid about what his failings were and what he learned. The biggest difference between then and now seems to be that hes learned to trust his assistants, to hire great ones and then allow them to do their job while he handles recruiting and the program as a whole. This is the guy that hired Freeze, if you recall. Aranda is arguably the best DC in the country and now with Canada too, we have good reason to be excited. Plus the guy is from LA - this aint a stepping stone for him, its a dream job.

I dont think I would have wanted the CEO that OM had, but Im pretty happy with the one we got.

My bet is OM beats Coach O and LSU in Oxford. That'll be a hard one for him and the Tiger fans to take. O has improved measureably since his failed tenure at OM. He certainly was doomed to fail as he was not in the least bit prepared to be a HC anywhere let alone in the SEC. The OM administration was at fault for hiring him but his abusive treatment of fans, players, and coaches was too much too salvage. I personally believe he's not grown enough or his intelligent enough to keep from ultimately ruining his dream job. If he played his QB in the Spring with a hurt back is a perfect example of once again being too hard nosed for his programs ultimate good. Chances are there will be multiple more opportunities for him to be himself and place his program in peril. I truly think LSU will lose at least 4 games this next season. If so, you Cajuns have a little decision making to do about your home town hero.

My bet is OM beats Coach O and LSU in Oxford. That'll be a hard one for him and the Tiger fans to take. O has improved measureably since his failed tenure at OM. He certainly was doomed to fail as he was not in the least bit prepared to be a HC anywhere let alone in the SEC. The OM administration was at fault for hiring him but his abusive treatment of fans, players, and coaches was too much too salvage. I personally believe he's not grown enough or his intelligent enough to keep from ultimately ruining his dream job. If he played his QB in the Spring with a hurt back is a perfect example of once again being too hard nosed for his programs ultimate good. Chances are there will be multiple more opportunities for him to be himself and place his program in peril. I truly think LSU will lose at least 4 games this next season. If so, you Cajuns have a little decision making to do about your home town hero.

LSU put themselves on probation by hiring Ed. No idea what they were thinking.

2015 Only team from Mississippi to finish in ap and coaches top 10 since 69-70 . State did finish in top 10 in 1941 ; glad we beat the Germans after that .

2015 Only team from Mississippi to finish in ap and coaches top 10 since 69-70 . State did finish in top 10 in 1941 ; glad we beat the Germans after that .
This actually says a lot about the state - and realistic potential - of college football in the state of Mississippi period.

there is actually something to that .....MS is a small state with three big programs,,OM State Southern

include the smaller schools like alcorn that do draw some talented players, there are just not enough quality players to go around.....and then LSU, bama, auburn grabbing some kids
if MS had one major program, like La, we might be able to sustain yearly success

there is actually something to that .....MS is a small state with three big programs,,OM State Southern

include the smaller schools like alcorn that do draw some talented players, there are just not enough quality players to go around.....and then LSU, bama, auburn grabbing some kids
if MS had one major program, like La, we might be able to sustain yearly success
If there are not enough players to go around, why do we have such a huge stadium, a large jumbotron, and a lot of money for its expansion? Somebody sees the potential to getting to the promise land!

If there are not enough players to go around, why do we have such a huge stadium, a large jumbotron, and a lot of money for its expansion? Somebody sees the potential to getting to the promise land!
And that person fails to recognize that Ole Miss hasn't even won the SEC in more than half a century. That Mississippi State isn't much better off. That almost every time either school gets a coach worth his salt, he either moves on to a better opportunity, or goes down in flames, the way we are seeing it happen with Freeze.

Combined, Freeze and Mullen might be the best pair of coaches the Mississippi schools have ever had - what championships have they won? What Hardware have they brought home?

Financially, the smaller schools in the SEC are benefiting from the tremendous amount of Revenue the conference is generating. That allows them to make great investment in their athletic programs, like you are seeing at Ole Miss and everywhere else. But being in the top 25 nationally and the country doesn't mean much, when you're finishing sixth or seventh in your division and 10th or 12th and your conference. The SEC is just a very tough row to hoe and it's not going to get any easier anytime soon.

Last edited:
And that person fails to recognize that Ole Miss hasn't even won the SEC in more than half a century. That Mississippi State isn't much better off. That almost every time either school gets a coach worth his salt, he either moves on to a better opportunity, or goes down in flames, the way we are seeing it happen with Freeze.

Combined, Freeze and Mullen might be the best pair of coaches the Mississippi schools have ever had - what championships have they won? What Hardware have they brought home?

Financially, the smaller schools in the SEC are benefiting from the tremendous amount of Revenue the conference is generating. That allows them to make great investment in their athletic programs, like you are seeing at Ole Miss and everywhere else. But being in the top 25 nationally and the country doesn't mean much, when you're finishing sixth or seventh in your division and 10th or 12th and your conference. The SEC is just a very tough row to hoe and it's not going to get any easier anytime soon.

I might be off by 1 but i'm pretty sure both of those coaches you listed have won the same number of championships for their respective schools as LSU has in the years that they have been at Ole Miss or State even though LSU is constantly bringing in top 5 classes? Tell us why you guys suck so bad and can't get over the hump even with all the talent you have on your roster?

I might be off by 1 but i'm pretty sure both of those coaches you listed have won the same number of championships for their respective schools as LSU has in the years that they have been at Ole Miss or State even though LSU is constantly bringing in top 5 classes? Tell us why you guys suck so bad and can't get over the hump even with all the talent you have on your roster?
Wrong! 2012 was the year LSU won the conference but lost the NC game to bama. Then Auburn won the SEC (and nearly a second NC in 4 years) when they played FSU in the Rose Bowl.

If you guys want to marvel at overachieving program, look no further than Auburn. We have won 2 SECCs and played for 2 NCs (winning one) since 2010. Not bad considering bama is in the middle of the greatest dynasty money can buy!

Reactions: duroc1
Wrong! 2012 was the year LSU won the conference but lost the NC game to bama. Then Auburn won the SEC (and nearly a second NC in 4 years) when they played FSU in the Rose Bowl.

If you guys want to marvel at overachieving program, look no further than Auburn. We have won 2 SECCs and played for 2 NCs (winning one) since 2010. Not bad considering bama is in the middle of the greatest dynasty money can buy!

I did say i might be off by 1. I'm not sure when Quasimodo started at State. Yes, Auburn does well having to deal with Bama. I'm trying to explain how overrated and inflated LSU's self worth is lol

I might be off by 1 but I'm pretty sure both of those coaches you listed have won the same number of championships for their respective schools as LSU has in the years that they have been at Ole Miss or State even though LSU is constantly bringing in top 5 classes? Tell us why you guys suck so bad and can't get over the hump even with all the talent you have on your roster?
'Off by one'? That's kind of like saying 'it might be black or white, but its definitely one of the two'...

Well, not to let facts get in the way of a good story, but let's review LSU's performance during Mullen and Freeze's time at their respective schools, shall we?

During Dan Mullen's run at Mississippi State:
Miss St. 61-42, 29-35 in conference
LSU was 78-25, 44-20 in conference

LSU never had a losing record in the SEC and finished lower than 3rd in the West only once.
MSU had four losing records in conference (and 3 more at .500) and finished higher than 3rd in the West only once.

During Hugh Freeze's run at Ole Miss:
OM 39-25, 19-21 in conference
LSU 45-18, 25-12 in conference

LSU never had a losing record in the SEC and finished lower than 3rd in the West only once.
OM had three losing records in conference and finished higher than 3rd in the West only once.

Of the three schools, only LSU has a winning record in conference.

Of the three schools, only LSU has played in a bowl game every season.

Of the three schools, only LSU has won an SEC championship during that span.

Of the three schools, only LSU has played for a national championship during that span.

And here's the real kicker - we FIRED our coach for that performance, while the Mississippi schools are both fighting tooth and nail to keep theirs.

To the larger point, the last time Ole Miss won the SEC championship was in 1963, LSU has won seven since then. The last time Mississippi State won the SEC championship was in 1941, LSU has won nine since then. Alabama may be on a historic run right now, shouldering out opportunities for other schools to add to their trophy case, but that's only really hurting LSU right now - despite the occasional upset, the Mississippi schools have been and will continue to be perpetual also-rans in the conference and in the division. Not a single student at either OM or MSU was alive the last time they won a title... in fact, I'd be surprised if many parents of the students at either school were alive the last time they won a title.

Its not because the fans are bad people, its not because the state is a bad place to live, its just the way things are... and based on the last 50-60 years, its very unlikely to change. So by all means, keep duking it out with the Bulldogs to see who finishes in the cellar, but I'd recommend not trying to compare your situation - currently or historically - with that of LSU. The facts simply don't back you up.

'Off by one'? That's kind of like saying 'it might be black or white, but its definitely one of the two'...

Well, not to let facts get in the way of a good story, but let's review LSU's performance during Mullen and Freeze's time at their respective schools, shall we?

During Dan Mullen's run at Mississippi State:
Miss St. 61-42, 29-35 in conference
LSU was 78-25, 44-20 in conference

MSU had four losing records in conference (and 3 more at .500) and finished higher than 3rd in the West only once.

During Hugh Freeze's run at Ole Miss:
OM 39-25, 19-21 in conference
LSU 45-18, 25-12 in conference

OM had three losing records in conference and finished higher than 3rd in the West only once.

Of the three schools, only LSU has a winning record in conference.

Of the three schools, only LSU has played in a bowl game every season.

Of the three schools, only LSU has won an SEC championship during that span.

Of the three schools, only LSU has played for a national championship during that span.

And here's the real kicker - we FIRED our coach for that performance, while the Mississippi schools are both fighting tooth and nail to keep theirs.

To the larger point, the last time Ole Miss won the SEC championship was in 1963, LSU has won seven since then. The last time Mississippi State won the SEC championship was in 1941, LSU has won nine since then. Alabama may be on a historic run right now, shouldering out opportunities for other schools to add to their trophy case, but that's only really hurting LSU right now - despite the occasional upset, the Mississippi schools have been and will continue to be perpetual also-rans in the conference and in the division. Not a single student at either OM or MSU was alive the last time they won a title... in fact, I'd be surprised if many parents of the students at either school were alive the last time they won a title.

Its not because the fans are bad people, its not because the state is a bad place to live, its just the way things are... and based on the last 50-60 years, its very unlikely to change. So by all means, keep duking it out with the Bulldogs to see who finishes in the cellar, but I'd recommend not trying to compare your situation - currently or historically - with that of LSU. The facts simply don't back you up.

Grats and all that got you absolutely nothing. You do have one SEC championship then Bama treated you like the stepchild again. Remember over the last 10 years LSU has won one more game against Ole Miss in the series. You guys are 6-4 against us. You lose any of those games and we are dead even over the last ten years. Please continue to tell me all about your meaningless records lol.

Please continue to tell me all about your meaningless records lol.
LOL - meaningless records you would give your left eyeteeth to have. Unless you genuinely cant recognize the difference between WINNING records and LOSING records... that would explain a lot of things, actually, and it would certainly make it easier to be an Ole Miss fan... interesting.

Honestly, I think it would have been better to just admit that you lost the argument than to come back with 'yeah, well... if we had won one more game over a cherry-picked period of time we might be kinda sorta even with you, so there!'.

My advice is to stick to hanging banners for 'Co-Champions of the Western Division of the Southeastern Conference' every 20 years or so and leave it at that.

In the meantime, how's that recruiting class coming?

Last edited:
LOL - meaningless records you would give your left eyeteeth to have. Unless you genuinely cant recognize the difference between WINNING records and LOSING records... that would explain a lot of things, actually, and it would certainly make it easier to be an Ole Miss fan... interesting.

Honestly, I think it would have been better to just admit that you lost the argument than to come back with 'yeah, well... if we had won one more game over a cherry-picked period of time we might be kinda sorta even with you, so there!'.

My advice is to stick to hanging banners for 'Co-Champions of the Western Division of the Southeastern Conference' every 20 years or so and leave it at that.

I respect LSU for their success. I get that. But I like the fact that we were improving a lot before the Sugar Bowl, and beating the likes of Alabama twice is just what we were capable of. We play y'all a very tough game and only a big play or two separates us.This probation crap is very bothersome and stops the what might have been. It thwarts our ascension to the upper ranks of the SEC. I call for the ban of any business or boosters in Oxford who screwed us by paying those 2 MSU players! Yes, my parents remember the 1963-1964 team that went no.1, and teams before and after.

We have already covered recruiting classes. You get good ones we get not so good ones and still are almost even on the field with each other remember. All you have to do is look at the head to head. But hey, we will keep on keepin on just like always and you guys will keep on bragging about your 2nd and 3rd place trophies as if they were better than anyone else's.

The difference is that bjerk had to cheat to get O M almost even on the field. At least L S U is clean, or good enough at cheating to not get caught.

Bjork has to go.......now

Just to set the record straight Ole Miss isn't nearly even with LSU.
1. All Time wins LSU-770 Ole Miss-655
2. Bowl appearances LSU-48 Ole Miss-37
3.Bowl Wins LSU-25 Ole Miss-24
4 SEC Titles LSU-11 Ole Miss-6
5 Head to Head LSU leads 59-41-4
6. National Titles LSU-4 Ole Miss-2
So. by any objective measure LSU has been much more successful than Ole Miss and it ain't even close.

Just to set the record straight Ole Miss isn't nearly even with LSU.
1. All Time wins LSU-770 Ole Miss-655
2. Bowl appearances LSU-48 Ole Miss-37
3.Bowl Wins LSU-25 Ole Miss-24
4 SEC Titles LSU-11 Ole Miss-6
5 Head to Head LSU leads 59-41-4
6. National Titles LSU-4 Ole Miss-2
So. by any objective measure LSU has been much more successful than Ole Miss and it ain't even close.
Littleton, pull your head out of your ass. No one claims that you jackass! You're a state twice our size and you're the only pos school in the state. Do the math fool!

Thats step 3, isnt it?

1. Deny, Deny, Deny

2. When you cant deny anymore, claim the violations are being wildly exaggerated.

3. When it becomes clear to all that you're guilty as sin, dissemble and deflect by claiming everyone does it and some do it even MORE.

The good news is that soon youll be on to the final step.

4. When the penalties are handed out, claim that they're wildly unfair and that you're being targeted by a corrupt system.

Some of you are already there... after that comes acceptance, a case of beer or a fifth of bourbon and then a decade or so of football irrelevance before everything is alright again.

You'll get there. I promise.
I live here in LA and the one thing I notice the most is how LSU is the only school in the state. Imagine if LSU had a red headed step child laying in the weeds waiting to snitch and loathing any success they may have. NCAA knows everyone cheats, snitches keeps the infraction committee in business. Ask Bama and Auburn my delusional tiger fan, they fear each other snitching far more than the hipporcrites from the NCAA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT