ADVERTISEMENT

What's sad is . . . .

Memphis Rebel

Three-Star Prospect
Nov 5, 2006
this is some of the best talent we have had on the field in years and they are being so poorly coached.

Makes me wonder if Freeze is the right coach to get us to that next level. I know we are supposed to have a great deal of talent coming in next year but if Matt Luke is still coaching the offensive line, we can always expect this type of performance. HE HAS TO GO!!!!

Maybe we should all make homemade signs and park ourselves on the team walk before the next three home games saying FIRE LUKE and maybe, just maybe Freeze will get the drift.

Reactions: Fishing123
this is some of the best talent we have had on the field in years and they are being so poorly coached.

Makes me wonder if Freeze is the right coach to get us to that next level. I know we are supposed to have a great deal of talent coming in next year but if Matt Luke is still coaching the offensive line, we can always expect this type of performance. HE HAS TO GO!!!!

Maybe we should all make homemade signs and park ourselves on the team walk before the next three home games saying FIRE LUKE and maybe, just maybe Freeze will get the drift.
S0 TRUE . WAKE UP TIME OR WE WILL NOT WIN ANOTHER GAME THIS YEAR.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT