ADVERTISEMENT

Whay are Bammer fols hanging

Feb 4, 2015
Panama City Beach
around our board. They are still beating their chest over the NC and that is fine, but they just can't seem to get it out of their heads that we beat them at their place.
Nobody is saying Bammer isn't a great program and yadda yaddda, but I looked up the so called 16 NC's and shazam, it just ain't so.
Did you know that the bama school newspaper awarded the turds a NC in 1921 with 3 losses..!!
It's still very very outstanding, no doubt, but hell even in 1964 when you were 10-1, a year you were awarded the title before the bowl games. That was the year Texas beat you in the Orange Bowl, and Arkansas got screwed with an 11-0-0 record, now does that seem fair. Their are many other instances that Bama claims NC, and it just ain't so. Do not take my word for ir Ghost, google it and you will see for yourself some of the outrageos claims bammer has made. Go to....Bamas bogus national title claims.com, and see for yourself,

They can win the recruiting classes and we can win the football games. Ok?

They can win the recruiting classes and we can win the football games. Ok?
We will win the Championships too.

Bow to your master, peasants.

56969b4f9af97.image.jpg

Funny you're over here. I wouldn't stoop to your board. Travel on!

We are the kings of the college football world and come and go as we please, peasant. Staying here shows me you know your place and have submitted to our will. Smart move.

"We"? You have no connection to bammer u, except for your made in China, wal mart, bammer t shirt. Your overalls and ball cap complete the ensemble. [laughing]

Last edited:
We are the kings of the college football world and come and go as we please, peasant. Staying here shows me you know your place and have submitted to our will. Smart move.

Oh look, it's another mullet wearing, sister humping, toothless redneck that thinks his life is validated because of his love of a college football team and midget with a Napoleon complex lol. Battle on, you pillars of intellectual accomplishment.

I know my place is not with assholes like yourself. Scat!

Oh look, it's another mullet wearing, sister humping, toothless redneck that thinks his life is validated because of his love of a college football team and midget with a Napoleon complex lol. Battle on, you pillars of intellectual accomplishment.
No, please don't mistake me for one of your hillbilly kinfolk. I'm sorry you hate high achievers, sadly most losers have the same problem you do. Speaks volumes.

around our board. They are still beating their chest over the NC and that is fine, but they just can't seem to get it out of their heads that we beat them at their place.
Nobody is saying Bammer isn't a great program and yadda yaddda, but I looked up the so called 16 NC's and shazam, it just ain't so.
Did you know that the bama school newspaper awarded the turds a NC in 1921 with 3 losses..!!
It's still very very outstanding, no doubt, but hell even in 1964 when you were 10-1, a year you were awarded the title before the bowl games. That was the year Texas beat you in the Orange Bowl, and Arkansas got screwed with an 11-0-0 record, now does that seem fair. Their are many other instances that Bama claims NC, and it just ain't so. Do not take my word for ir Ghost, google it and you will see for yourself some of the outrageos claims bammer has made. Go to....Bamas bogus national title claims.com, and see for yourself,

Bama claims the NC for 1941 and that was the year Miss State won their only SECC. State and Tennessee beat Bama that year. They finished 3rd in the SEC.

Bama claims the NC for 1941 and that was the year Miss State won their only SECC. State and Tennessee beat Bama that year. They finished 3rd in the SEC.
Going back to 1941 to feel better about your master? Lol, you'd make a fine Auburn fan.

At least you have miss state to pick on.

Let me guess, you just moved into a brand new double wide and now you think your $#1& don't stink. . . . move along, Troll. We have enough crazies visiting out board to listen to your tripe. By the way, your visit does confirm what we all know, namely, your fear of that game in Oxford this fall. Looking forward to sending your fans to their cars frustrated by the 3rd quarter. You do remember that don't you?

Ranch, I live in Alabama and that is how their logic works. You beat their sorry arse and they logically twist to where they won by three touchdowns. I would say it was something in the water, but I drink the same water as everyone else does and I have not had any such nonsensical visions. Maybe it comes with going to family reunions to get your future wife. [pfftt]

Ranch, I live in Alabama and that is how their logic works. You beat their sorry arse and they logically twist to where they won by three touchdowns. I would say it was something in the water, but I drink the same water as everyone else does and I have not had any such nonsensical visions. Maybe it comes with going to family reunions to get your future wife. [pfftt]
I live in Alabama also, and have not met anyone who will admit we kicked their @$$ in their home stadium (ask those thousands who left stadium with over 10 minutes to go). Same as the national media, i.e., five turnovers is the reason they beat themselves. That should be our motivation this year. Hell, I'm greedy and want five in a row----just like Tuberville at Auburn---"Fear the thumb"!

Let me guess, you just moved into a brand new double wide and now you think your $#1& don't stink. . . . move along, Troll. We have enough crazies visiting out board to listen to your tripe. By the way, your visit does confirm what we all know, namely, your fear of that game in Oxford this fall. Looking forward to sending your fans to their cars frustrated by the 3rd quarter. You do remember that don't you?

It's hard to be scared of the black bears even in the midst of this two game losing streak. You just reached double digits in wins After 63 fvcking tries.

Talk to me about Bama's NCs from 1945, 1966 and 1977 that the NCAA gives us, but we choose not to claim.

That's what I thought.

Lol, are you seriously trying to tell me that nobody else in the country cares about the National Championship???

Holy shit.

Check Advocates's post history. Dude was still posting here at 2am this morning, up 12 hours later and he's been posting here every 15 mins or so since LMAO!

Goodness. I think we all know what type of home life he must have that allows him enough free time to post here 50 times a day over a 12-hour period from 2pm to 2am daily. Clearly there's not a wife or girlfriend in the picture to worry about.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Ghost Arby's called and you were docked...damn! Mommy forgot to wake you up and you missed the 9:45 buss to Starkville to prep lunch....no mayo please!!!

Ghost Arby's called and you were docked...damn! Mommy forgot to wake you up and you missed the 9:45 buss to Starkville to prep lunch....no mayo please!!!

So you work at Arby's? Can you get Advocate a day job? He obviously doesn't have one now since he has time to stay up till 3am every night arguing with himself on here.

See buddy? We are here for you!

So you work at Arby's? Can you get Advocate a day job? He obviously doesn't have one now since he has time to stay up till 3am every night arguing with himself on here.

See buddy? We are here for you!

Wittle crybaby bammer boy, chicken fryer, is the one who needs to be networking...Unless he's content with frying chickens for the Colonel his whole life. [roll]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT