ADVERTISEMENT

When is Obummer

He has no idea of the atrocities committed by the Japs on our servicemen who were held as captives. The a-bomb was necessary to end WWII and save the lives of many Americans. Why apologize to an enemy who started the fight and had no mercy on our soldiers or citizens?

Reactions: HightowerReb
Ever hear of a scathing book, "The Rape of Nanking"? (I think I got the title correct.) It describes the atrocities the Japanese inflicted on the Chinese. I am truly embarrassed we as a people elected him as our President. His administration will forever be a blemish on our national history.

Ever hear of a scathing book, "The Rape of Nanking"? (I think I got the title correct.) It describes the atrocities the Japanese inflicted on the Chinese. I am truly embarrassed we as a people elected him as our President. His administration will forever be a blemish on our national history.
Yes. The Japanese atrocities were as bad as the Germans. Too many people forget that or don't know it. Military experts estimate it would have taken 5 million dead Americans to invade and subdue Japan. More people died in the fire bombings of Tokyo. Why no apology? Some fifty million people died in that war and its all on the Germans and Japs. The PC of today is beyond silly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT