ADVERTISEMENT

Where did the term

zreb

All-Pro NFL
Feb 27, 2002
"we have to get our eyes on 'em" ever come from? I've been watching OM and football in general for 50 years and never once heard a coach interviewed say the D needed to do something about their eyes? Really tired of that phrase. And BTW Never have seen one worse D than the one we have now and that's saying a lot. Clearly, the only reason we survived that second half is because their offense simply was worn down. We stood around like the proverbial deer in the headlights like they looked to the sidelines and wanted to know what they were doing out there.Their QB must have his arm in a cold bath at this moment. The key to beating OM is simply have your offense prepared to play 45 minutes. Bama better keep their RS QB Hurts at the ready because Tua may wear down. Mighty embarrassing! Sorry for our kids to go through that but elated that SIU collapsed and let us win.

Reactions: Bartlettgraves
"we have to get our eyes on 'em" ever come from? I've been watching OM and football in general for 50 years and never once heard a coach interviewed say the D needed to do something about their eyes? Really tired of that phrase. And BTW Never have seen one worse D than the one we have now and that's saying a lot. Clearly, the only reason we survived that second half is because their offense simply was worn down. We stood around like the proverbial deer in the headlights like they looked to the sidelines and wanted to know what they were doing out there.Their QB must have his arm in a cold bath at this moment. The key to beating OM is simply have your offense prepared to play 45 minutes. Bama better keep their RS QB Hurts at the ready because Tua may wear down. Mighty embarrassing! Sorry for our kids to go through that but elated that SIU collapsed and let us win.

You aren't a Nigerian Prince are you with 10 million for me. I've tried that several times before.

unfortunately I am not a Nigerian prince lol just a lifelong rebel fan who is disturbed with our defensive problems also if u will send me a email and we will talk about it more thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT